42.

It was the time to say good bye to the contestant who ended up at the third place. Shehnaaz crossed her fingers, she was nervous.

"Aur jo iss season ki second runner up banta hai, wo hain - Shehnaaz Gill!", Salman sir said.

She opened her eyes which she had shut due to nervousness, it really didn't feel bad. She had earlier thought that not becoming the winner might hurt, but it didn't.

It didn't feel bad because she was taking more than the winner would get, from this house.

She had gotten so many other things from this house and the happiness of winning the show couldn't even come close to what she felt.

She smiled brightly as she stood up from the couch, Sidharth didn't get up. He was still holding her hand and sitting on the couch with a sullen lost face

"Sidharth...", she nudged him and he looked at her.

"Kya hua? Hum teeno mein se kisi ko third aana hi tha!", she explained.

"I thought hum sath Baahar jaenge!", he said meekly.

"Arre par kitna hi time bacha hai? Abhi bass winner announce ho jaega aur mein Baahar hi toh rahungi na!", she said.

"Tu Pakka bahar rahegi?", he asked and she nodded.

Right now, they both weren't worried about bigg boss or the trophy, all they could think about was whether they both will be able to meet outside or not.

Shehnaaz was scared too, what if he didn't meet her like that once they were outside? Sidharth was constantly worried that Shehnaaz might go away and not meet him before  leaving.

"Mera paas tera number bhi nhi hai!", he said and Shehnaaz looked at him in disbelief before she started laughing.

"Kya? Hass kyun rahi hai?", he asked with a frown etched on his face.

"Tu baatein hi aisi kar ra hai! Meine bola na Baahar hi hun, milungi tujhse tab le lena!", she said in a matter of factly tone.

The way she said that was making him confident about the fact that they would meet outside.

Shehnaaz felt relaxed too, knowing that even he was worried about getting to meet her. Shehnaaz requested BB to let her roam inside this house one last time before going out.

She grabbed Sidharth's hand as they both made their way towards the couch before going inside.

This grass bed was the very first place they had a conversation on and it went onto become their apology place too. Everytime they fought, this was the place they would end up after all of the chaos.

She went inside with him, and there it was, the kitchen. "Pta nhi idhar kitne chammach cheeni milayi hai tune mere cup mein!", she said dramatically, making him chuckle.

"Aur pta nhi kitni baar tune mera naajayas faayda uthate huye mujhse bartan saaf karwaya hain!", Sidharth said.

"Oh hello, sirf ek baar!", she scoffed.

"Pure do baar madam!", he said.

"Mujhe toh nhi yaad! Dusri baar Kab?", she challenged him.

"Ek baar jab WKW tha aur tu bol ri thi ki tere hath mein Dard Hai. Tab mein captain tha aur meine tujhe bola tha abhi hi khatam karle.

Par aap toh pahaad uthake aayi thi shaayad isiliye haath Dard ho re the aapke aur energy bhi nhi thi aap mein.

Kis ne saaf kiye the tere bartan? Bol!", he challenged back.