48.

It was the first day of their shoot. Sidharth obviously knew who his co-actor was going to be but Shehnaaz had no idea.

He was really excited to see the look on her face when she comes to know that this was their first MV together. He just hoped that it wasn't the last, but the first of many to come.

Shehnaaz on the other hand was wondering why Kaushal had not disclosed about the other actor till now. It's very unusual, anyhow, she would know today when she goes on the set.

She wore her white kurti which reached till the middle of her thighs, with a ripped pair of jeans and white slides, looking ethnic and so very beautiful.

She grabbed her bag, her glasses and sprayed herself before leaving her room. Baaz was already on the dining table, waiting for her so that they can both have breakfast.

"Yar kitni der lagati hai tu, thakk gya mein wait karte karte!", Baaz said.

As soon as Shehnaaz pulled out the chair for herself, somebody else sat on it. She got scared for a second and then regained her composure, seeing Sidharth on the chair that she just pulled out.

He grinned at her," Good morning Shehnaaz! Kya haal hai chote?", he asked as he grabbed an apple from the fruit basket.

"Mein theek hun aap sunao? Idhar, itni subha?", Baaz asked.

"Han wo aaj mein free tha toh socha Shehnaaz se milne aajaun!", he said.

"Good, but mein free nhi hun!", she said as she grabbed the chair beside Sidharth and sat on it.

"Kyun?", he asked as he bit the apple.

"Yar Sidharth kaat ke khaa please! Tujhe pta hai na mujhe irritation hoti hai jab koi aise fruits khaata hai toh!", she grimaced.

"Isiliye toh khaata hun aise!", he said as he continued eating like that.

"Tu mujhe kyun irritate karta hai?", she asked exhaustingly.

"Kyunki tujhe irritate karne mein itna sukoon milta hai dil ko. Sachchi maza aata hai jab tu annoy hoti hai!", he laughed, stretching his hand to hi-five Baaz, who was laughing as well.

"Mardon ne hi mera jeena haraam karna hai!", Shehnaaz scoffed as she shoved some fruits into her mouth.

"You see, this is how sophisticated people eat!", she said.

"Han han chal abhi paka mat! Jaa kahan rahi hai wo bol!", he asked.

"Arre uss din tujhe song sunaya tha na, 'bhula dunga', aaj se uski shooting hai!", she said as she sipped juice.

"Oh achcha! Mein chordunga tujhe!", he said.

"Kyun? Paagal Hai? Koi dekh lega!", she said in concern.

"Toh?", Sidharth asked in confusion, not understanding what was she implementing.

"Arre toh hum Saath sath honge, koi dekh lega!", she tried to make him understand.

"BB ke andar 150 cameras the jahan hum sath sote the aur jahan sabne, pure India ne humari dosti dekhi hogi! Toh ab chupana ka kya hai? Hum friends hain, toh friends kahin sath dikh nhi sakte?", he asked.

"Yar par wo jo Sidnaaz fans hain na, wo bohot tez hain. News baad mein aayegi hum dono ke sath hone ki aur wo log pehle hi trend karne lag jayenge!", Shehnaaz said.

"Han wo to hai! Kya sahi hain abbe wo log, kuch ho na ho, trend kar dete hain!", Sidharth said as he laughed.

"Abhi wo the meine aur tune  Pepsi nhi promote ki thi, uspe bhi trend kar diya #pepsiwithsidnaaz, bta Yr!", Shehnaaz asked in wonder.