53.

The restraining order had been filed and it relaxed Shehnaaz, although she was still a bit scared but that wasn't like yesterday.

Shehnaaz was about to go to the shoot location when Mumma and Papa came. That was a surprise for her, she didn't know that they both were coming.

"Aapne toh btaya hi nhi kuch aane ke baare mein!", Shehnaaz said as she hugged her parents.

"Han wo kuch zaruri kaam tha aur tujhse milne ka mann bhi, toh aa gye. Baaz bhi aaj shaam tak aa jaega haina?", mumma asked.

"Hanji mumma! Mein shoot cancel Kar deti hun aaj ka ruko!", she said as she took out her phone.

"Nhi nhi, rehne de. Tu kaam pe jaa, hum toh idhar hi hain", papa said as he tried to stop her from not going.

Shehnaaz finally agreed to go as she grabbed her car keys. She was shooting with Tony, a famous playback singer, for a song. After Bigg Boss, not only her image had improved but her popularity had taken a massive jump.

Generally, people love an actor for her skills and her work, but Shehnaaz was loved for the actual person she was. She wasn't adored for her acting, but for her reality, which made all the difference.

It was her lunch break when Maa and mumma, both called her. "Conference call?", Shehnaaz thought to herself in confusion.

Something seemed so weird about all of this. Firstly, mumma and papa didn't tell her and then Maa and mumma were calling her.

Also, she was having an intuition that something was going to happen, her stomach churned as she picked up the call. "Hello, mumma, Maa! Kya hua?", she asked.

"Kuch nhi, wo naa aaj shaam ko tu direct idhar aaja!", Maa said.

"Han aur hum bhi udhar hi honge toh tu udhar hi aa! Meine na driver ke hath suit bhijwa diya hai, wahi pehen ke aana!", mumma said.

"Huh? Suit? Kyun mumma? Kya hai aaj?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Aaj Sidharth ke liye special din hai bohot aur uski best friend ko uske sath hona chahiye! Haina?", Maa asked, as she sneakily hi-fived mumma in her head.

"Par kya special hai?", she asked again.

Before they could answer, she was called for her shot. "Tujhe jana hai na, toh jaa. Par suit pehen ke achche se taiyyar hoke aa!", mumma said before disconnecting the call.

"Kuch special? Kya bol re the dono? Abhi toh august hai, Sidharth ka birthday nhi hai. Uski toh abhi wo wali series bhi nhi khatam huyi toh uski premiere party bhi nhi hai.

Usne kuch new sign kiya hota toh definitely mujhe btata, toh mtlb wo bhi nhi hai. Aisa kya hai jo Sidharth ke liye itna special hai par uss ne mujhe nhi btaya?", Shehnaaz thought to herself.

She drove towards Sidharth's place wondering what was going on. Everybody was so mysterious, which made her even more curious.

She was wearing a brown coloured Anarkali dress with off white colored juttis, looking an absolute site with straight and open hair.

She reached his place at around 8 and when she entered the house, it was all...glowing and clean, further confusing her. Why did the house look so decorated, she wondered.

Everybody was busy with something or the other. The place was in a hustle bustle and she had no idea what was it about. "Arre Sana bhi aa gyi!", Maa said as she smiled happily at her, making her smile too.

Everybody hugged her as if they hadn't met her yesterday itself. "Aap sab itne khush kyun ho? Aur itni taiyyari? Kuch hai aaj?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Han hai toh! Bohot important din hai!", preeti di squeaked in happiness.