20.

Sidharth made his way towards the secret room and he was relieved because atleast now he could see Shehnaaz.

The thought of not seeing her until he gets well, was so very scary but now he relaxed as soon as he saw the big TV in front of the beds.

There were two beds and as he looked around, he saw some stuff lying here and there. This meant that there was somebody else too and the very next moment, Param greeted him.

So, it seemed that he had been in this room as well. "Bro tujhe kya hua?", Param asked.

"Typhoid!", Sidharth answered and Param nodded in understanding.

"Mujhe toh bohot Mazaa aa ra hai, sab dekh sakte hain yahan se. Koi Bakwaas kar ra hoga humare bare mein wo bhi pta chal jaega!", Param grinned.

Sidharth didn't care about that, he just wanted to see Shehnaaz and how she talks about him when he isn't around. This was by far the most exciting thing that was happening to him.

It was as if the Bigg Boss was listening to Sidharth, because the cameras shifted to where Shehnaaz was. She was crying and her eyes were watery, her cheeks were wet too.

Vikas, a good friend of Sidharth who had just entered the house, was a big shipper and loved Shehnaaz like his own sister. He had even given her a name, 'Khushi', because accriding to him, Shehnaaz is the one who spreads happiness all around.

"Khushi kyun ro rahi hai bachcha? Wo aa jaega na jab theek hoga toh", Vikas said as he wiped away her tears. "Par...par mein use miss kar rahi hun na!", Shehnaaz said and Sidharth's lips curved into a soft small smile.

He looked at her with utmost love and muttered under his breath, "I miss you too baby!".

"Awwwww, Khushi Sidharth ko miss kar rahi hai? Koi ni wo theek hoke Waapas aa jayega!", Vikas said as he handed her a glass of water and a tissue paper.

The whole time, Shehnaaz remained so dull, she didn't even eat properly and even Sidharth didn't feel like eating, seeing her like that. She had atleast made 10 rounds towards the cameras, asking again and again whether Sidharth was fine or not.

He himself wanted to reassure her that he was doing well, but he had no means to do that. He looked at Shehnaaz's tear stricken face, and felt more awake than before.

Sidharth couldn't bring himself to sleep, until he sees her sleeping. Everybody was asleep and Sidharth could see her turning around on the bed, after every 2 seconds.

He knew that she wasn't able to find a comfortable position to sleep in. By now Param was asleep as well and the only souls who were wide awake were, Sidharth and Shehnaaz. He kept on looking at her with a smile on his face.

He was worried for her but he was happy as well because somewhere, that strong independent girl was dependant on him and that's why she couldn't sleep.

Sidharth looked confused when he saw her waking up and making her way towards the washroom area. Shehnaaz went straight towards where the suitcases and the clothes were kept.

His brows furrowed when he saw that Shehnaaz was opening his suitcase, what was she even doing? Sidharth's mouth flew wide open and he felt so emotional, when he saw his blue striped t-shirt in her hands.

Shehnaaz rubbed her hands over it and caressed it softly, then brought it close to her face and dug her nose into it, inhaling his scent.

"Sidharth ki khushboo aa rahi hai!", she said to herself, not knowing that he was watching her as well.

He had a serene smile over his face as he looked at her. Shehnaaz was missing him so much and his heart was doing somersaults. She smiled at his t-shirt and moved towards the bedroom area again, making Sidharth actually grin.