57.

Shehnaaz was sitting in front of her dressing table, in a robe and damp hair, smiling ear to ear. She had just taken a shower and was right now applying lotion on her legs.

Shehnaaz was so lost that she didn't realise when instead of her legs, she started rubbing the lotion on her robe. "oh Shoot!", Shehnaaz mumbled, when she saw what she had done.

Her whole robe was mushy due to the spilled lotion and she was muttering curses under her breath. "This is all because of you, Sidharth!", she muttered angrily and then smiled.

Shehnaaz actually thought that she had become crazy. No normal person behaves like she was behaving, sometimes she was all smiles and at others, she was super angry.

It seemed like love was similar to periods, the mood swings were sky high, and she couldn't even eat chocolates to make herself feel better.

The only thing, the only person who could make her better was Sidharth. She looked at the watch, it was 11:30, and then looked at her room's door, wondering when will Sidharth come.

He had promised her that whatever had to happen or to be said, will be done today. Shehnaaz, on the other hand, well she had other plans.

She was all set for confessing her feelings but that would be done tomorrow, the way she has planned. But today, she was waiting for Sidharth.

She was still smiling to herself looking at the mirror, all changed now, in her strappy nightwears, when she heard a sound.

She got scared, remembering the last time it had happened, just a few days ago. Shehnaaz grabbed a vase and made her way towards the sound, she realised that it was coming from the direction where her window was.

She silently made her way towards it and was about to hit the intruder when she widened her eyes in shock. In front of her was Sidharth with a big stupid grin on his face, looking at her foolishly.

"Sidharth!", she said in confusion she kept aside the vase, fearing that he might get hurt.

"Han!", he said and chuckled. Shehnaaz sniffed and she looked at him as she realised that he was drunk.

"Are you drunk?", she asked. "Shehnaaz tu dekh le ise!", came a voice from downstairs.

She tilted her head to look down, Kushal was standing there. "Tu bhi yahan?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Han wo bass ise chorddne aaya tha. Actually isne kaafi Zyaada hi drink kar li hai and he kept on saying ki Shehnaaz ke paas jana hai. So, here he is!", Kushal said.

Shehnaaz mumbled a thank you to Kushal and assured him that they both would be fine. Shehnaaz took the stuff that Sidharth was holding while standing outside her window.

She exasperatedly looked at him when she realised that he had climbed till her window through the pipe. She wondered why didn't he come through the front door?

Shehnaaz shook her head and stretched out her arm for him to take her support. "Hath pakad mera, aur chordna nhi!", Shehnaaz warned.

"Kabhi bhi chodunga!", Sidharth said, Shehnaaz looked at him. She knew what he meant, and smiled softly at him.

"Tu bhi nhi chodegi na?", he asked like a baby. Shehnaaz smiled widely and shook her head, "Kabhi bhi nhi!", she said.

"Chal fir pakad le!", Sidharth said as he stretched out his own hand for her to take.

Shehnaaz with the utmost difficulty, pulled him up and inside her room through the window. By the time they both were fully inside, they were panting.