61.

It was already 1 at night and the roads were empty, for which Shehnaaz was rally grateful. She drove at the highest speed possible and reached the location in around half an hour.

As she parked her car, she hoped for Sidharth to be here at any cost because if he wouldn't be here, she doesn't know where she would go.

She looked all around but he wasn't there. Her face fell as she continued looking around, finding no trace of Sidharth. She turned around to leave when she heard a sound of somebody throwing pebbles in the ocean.

Shehnaaz turned around again and followed the sound, finally stopping at a distance from a man, sitting on a stone. "Sidharth!", she finally smiled as she spotted him.

He looked so exhausted and it broke her heart. The day that was supposed to be the best day of their life, turned out like this. Her confession was supposed to give them both the happiness that they deserved.

She walked towards him and noticed his glistening face, was he crying? "Sidharth...", she called out loud, making him stop in his tracks and look at her.

He smiled and his sullen face lit up as he saw her. She was here or it was just his mind playing games with him. Sidharth kept on looking at her, finally looking at how beautiful she looked.

He smiled thinking about the fact that today she was dressed up for him. That red dress was hugging her body from all the right places, enhancing her curves and making her look even more ethereal.

"Shehnaaz...", he mouthed. It seemed like he was staring into nothingness, he couldn't differentiate whether she was real or not.

If she wasn't real then he was impressed by how real she looked even in his imagination. He stretched out his arm, trying to touch her.

But he still hesitated, what if she disappeared as soon as he tried to touch her? The thought was so scary to him that he took back his hand almost immediately.

Sidharth just kept looking at her, believing she was a hallucination. "You know that I love you, right?", he asked her, almost pleading in front of her to understand him.

"Abhi tujhe Lagg ra hoga that I am such a jerk, and I am, but I really had no idea what else to do", he said as he looked down.

"I feel so trapped right now! Tujhse pyaar karta hun par bol nhi sakta!", he sarcastically chuckled.

"Mujhe kal wala sab yaad Aa gya, baby. I am so very stupid, haina? Window chadh ke aa gya tere liye! But you have to agree, ki beshak tu Hass rahi thi mujhe pe par tujhe Mazaa bohot aaya tha, haina?", Sidharth asked as he looked at the ocean.

"Kismat Sach mein badi kutti cheez hai, aaj tak sirf suna tha aur aaj khud ke saath ho gya! Tere I love you bolne ka wait meine pta nhi kitne time se kiya hai, aur aaj tune bol bhi diya, par uska koi faayda nhi hua!", he continued.

"I hurt you so much! I am sorry, I am sorry, please!", Sidharth cried. Shehnaaz, who was real and who was actually there, bent down in front of his sitting figure.

She held both of his hands from which he had covered his mouth and removed them from his face. He looked at her, in bewilderment.

She was real, as real as him. She came for him. She wiped off his tears and he could see her own eyes welling up. But how did she know that he would be here?

Even after he said those horrible things to her, she still came. Finally what he had prayed for was coming true. Hadn't he always wished for Shehnaaz and now he has her?

Sidharth's arms stretched towards her but he stopped. No, he couldn't let her know that what he said a few hours ago, wasn't true. But how ironical was it?