9.

Sidharth laid emotionlessly on the bed on his back, not knowing what to think of what he just saw. Wasn't she the one who said that she didn't like Param because he had been flirting around despite having a girlfriend outside? She said that she disgusted such kind of men then why was she crying in his arms?

He couldn't understand and he felt that he was wrong about her all along. He knew that finding the kind of purity he was searching for was very difficult,infact it was impossible but still he kept that hope alive in himself and when he saw Shehnaaz, he felt that maybe innocence does really exist in this world.

But it turned out that Shehnaaz's purity was just a pretense. She wasn't pure or innocent and goody goody like she seemed, Infact she was the most dangerous kind of woman. She was the kind who sugar coated things, making everybody believe how uncorrupted she was but the truth was, that like everybody, the industry hadn't even spared her.

Sidharth felt like a big fool. Was it so easy for her to fool him, she managed to trap him easily. What a player, he thought and just like that sleep took over him. In the morning when the song resonated in the entire house, Sidharth again felt a weight on his shoulder and his chest.

He smiled as he opened his eyes, only to find Shehnaaz curled up next to him. He, for a moment, forgot about what he had seen yesterday and focussed on the girl who was clutching his shirt like she is never letting him go. He liked the thought.

Sidharth wasn't letting her go either and this made the two of them much more closer and then realisation struck in. He remembered the things he saw last night and wondered whether it was just a dream, but it wasn't.

He took a long time believing that what he saw yesterday was the reality and he shoved away her hand harshly, making her wake up with a jerk. She looked scared by the way her hand had been throw off.

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth in confusion as he got up from the bed and made his way towards the kitchen to fill up his water bottle, not even sparing a single look to him.

"Ise kya ho gya? Kal Raat tak toh bohot sahi tha aur ab raat raat mein meine aisa kya kar diya ki itna naraaz hai?", Shehnaaz wondered in confusion.

Her mood dropped when she saw Himani dancing with the people whom she called friends yesterday.

Those two people, Asin and Rati were giving her weird looks as if they knew something about her that even she didn't know about herself.

They were really rude towards her and their looks conveyed it all to her. She shook her head, they would realise sooner or later that Himani wasn't what she seemed like and she would gladly wait for that day.

For now, she needed Sidharth. She needed to know what was bothering him so much that he did what he did on the bed. As she made her way outside, the music stopped as well.

Sidharth went towards the garden area, fully ignoring her and she followed him. "Baby!", she called out to him sweetly. Sidharth had half the mind to smile and kiss her cheek, she was too adorable, but he knew better.

She was just pretending to be good, she wasn't!

Sidharth rolled his eyes and started sipping from his water bottle and this was way too weird for her. Whenever she calls him like that, he always melts and today he didn't.

Insecurities creeped inside her, maybe Sidharth had thought the whole night and had come to a conclusion that he didn't believe her afterall.

Tears welled up in her eyes but she still held herself up, she wouldn't break down, she told herself sternly.

"Sidharth hua kya hai? Kal tak tu theek tha!", she tried talking to him.

"Mujhe tum jaisi ladki se baat nhi karni!", Sidharth said.