13.

"Ek aur kahaani sunaaun?", this time it was Sidharth who had asked her. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

She had never seen what she was seeing today, his eyes showed vulnerability. Shehnaaz shivered at how he looked, just like a little kid.

She didn't say anything, just closed her eyes and laid back again.

When she did that, Sidharth knew that she had agreed. He took a long deep breath, preparing himself what was coming next.

He knew that she had laid herself bare in front of him, although she still hadn't told him about her family and he understood because that stuff was too personal to be said on the national television.

"I was a sort of a person who had dated almost everybody from the industry. There would hardly be any girl with whom I wouldn't have been in a relationship and I didn't mind.

Pta hai kyun? Because I was searching for something unreal.

Jo mein dhundh rha tha, use dhundhte huye, I searched almost every girl but you weren't there... I....uhhh...mean, jise mein dhundh rha tha wo kisi mein nhi thi ", he said as he covered up what he was just about to say.

He had almost told her about his feelings but then what his feelings were exactly? It's complicated, that's the only thing he knew.

"I was way too tired of dating but I still didn't take a break. Mujhe 30 tak settle hona tha and mein 37 ka ho gya tha.

Too much of the plans I had made for myself, huh? Itne plans bnaye ki 30 tak settle ho jaunga, with kids but 7 saal upar ho gye the and I was still finding that girl.

Mujhe ek serial mila, 'Dil Se'. Offer achcha tha aur achche channel pe release ho ra tha and I was done with travelling around and modelling.

Sath mein mujhe Maa ko akele nhi chodna tha. Neetu aur Preeti, my sisters, unki shaadi ho chuki hai. Neetu has a daughter just 4 years younger to you, Tia.

Weird! Anyways, toh Maa ko ghar pe akele chodna sahi nhi lagta tha kyunki jab bhi ghar se jata tha bass unhi ki tension hoti thi.

Toh I accepted and wahan pe i met Rashika. She was nice back then. We both had a mutual liking for each other, but it was just in its initial stage.

Ek din Rashika set pe kaafi upset thi, aur meri bohot achchi dost thi toh it was natural of me to ask her what was wrong.

"Meri aur mom ki ladaai ho gyi and she has asked me to move out!", she told me. I was a bit shocked and I tried to coax her.

She cried in my embrace and I held her throughout. Jab chup huyi toh meine reason pucha, par Rashika bina btaye fir rone Lagg gyi and I thought that I shouldn't ask her anymore.

Just like a good friend I offered her to stay at my place, "Rashika kahan rahegi tu tab tak?", I asked her.

"Hotel mein, aur kahan", she said with a sad face.

I couldn't stop myself from asking, "Mere ghar chalo, kab tak rahogi hotel mein".

"Par aunty?", she looked a bit hesitant and I understood.

"Unse mein baat kar leta hun, don't worry. Chill!", I told her.

Meine Maa se baat ki aur unhe thodi dikkat thi par kyunki meri itni achchi dost thi, Maa Maan gyi. I took her home and Maa didn't show her hesitation in front of her.

She treated her nicely aur shayad Rashika ko kuch aur hi lag gya. Itne din se wo mere ghar pe reh rahi thi aur Maa itna achcha treat kar ri thi toh she took all of the politeness in another way.