30.

"Ab teesri shart!", Shehnaaz said as she pulled aside the duvet.

He looked at her all confused, she stood on the bed and then gestured him to move aside from between the two beds.

Sidharth obliged and she jumped in their bed, making Sidharth look at her in concern. Shehnaaz turned around and looked at him with a big smile, "This is the third thing you have to do".

She stretched out her arms widely at him and grinned, he understood and opened his own arms. Shehnaaz giggled and threw herself in his arms, he chuckled as well.

They both embraced each other like anything. It was justifiable because it had been days since they had talked to each like best friends.

"I missed you!", she whispered in his ear. "I missed you more than you missed me!", he said, making her giggle.

"Tujhe har cheez mein jeetna kyun hota hai?", she asked as she smacked his back amidst the hug.

"Har cheez mein kahan jeet rha hun? Tujhse toh haar gya na!", he thought to himself and smiled.

"Huh? Kuch bola tune?", she asked as she pulled apart.

"Nah!", he said, shrugging away her questions.

"Anyways, it's your birthday in a few hours!", he said as he grinned.

Shehnaaz's smile faltered and she completely pulled apart. Sidharth noticed the shift in her mood. He then realised what had happened 2 years ago on her birthday.

She was supposed to be happy, after all she was going to be 25 and engaged too. Her controversy broke out that same day, it might be coming back to her.

"Bhook lag rahi hai mujhe chal diner karte hain!", Sidharth said.

He was trying to distract her and it worked. Shehnaaz grabbed his arm as she tried to jump down from the bed and slid into her slippers.

Today Sidharth made her sit at the dining table as he served the food to her and for himself.

"Gharelu Mard!", Shehnaaz said again and giggled.

She knew that this was going to be his pet name forever. She would always tease him with this name, this is going to be so much fun.

Wait, did she say forever? "Humesha kyun bola meine? Kya hum humesha dost reh bhi payenge? Ho sakta hai ki bigg boss tak hi ho ye dosti! Ho sakta hai ki bigg boss ke baad sab khatam ho jaye!", she wondered sadly.

Nobody has affected her so much, not even Ayaan. The thought of Sidharth not being in her life after a month, was too upsetting for her, and she felt a stinging prick in her heart.

Shehnaaz was hurting. Is it possible to be this close to a person in just 3 and a half months that you practically feel like dying at the thought of moving away from them?

The thought of never being able to meet him after this reality show was scaring her but she tried to maintain her composure.

It's going to be fine, because she knows very well how to live without people you love.

Love? No, not that kind of love, just the kind of love you have for your friend, your best friend. That's it, nothing more, obviously.

She was pulled out of her thoughts, when Sidharth smacked her head, "Aye moti, apne chote Dimaag pe zor kyun de rahi hai?".

Shehnaaz made a face at him and then began eating her food. She opened her left slipper and kept her foot on his foot.

"Abbe kya kar rahi hai? Mujhe apne paun ke niche rakhna chahti hai?", he asked with a smirk.