*A/N* Ultimate Moves

So I've been getting more into anime and art and I came up with more ultimate moves for yall. 

I honestly really like writing fight scenes whether it's practice spars with other classmates or big-blown boss fights.

Though if you guys want more interaction I'll try and balance things out more, add more fluff, more...lemon😉 (one definitely coming up with someone unexpected, but I'll see about making more).

But yeah anyways, here are some new moves because I've noticed we are too similar to our mom and we take inspiration from other characters like our dad or friends, and though there's nothing wrong with that *cough deku cough*, it could be nice to have our own stuff.

Also, we seem too overpowered. I'll have us lose some fights or competitions. Now lemme shut up and give yall the moves.

+++

Wet Blade

This is similar to the kick you made that knocked Shoto out of the arena during the sports festival

This time you make a sword with your ice. As it swings, you have grey water leak through your hand to cover up the blade. Now the water moves alongside it.

The water can slice through like the blade and you can slice in front of you and freeze it to make an ice barrier.

The strength of your swing can determine the force of the water and how deep the cut with be. Though more force means more water usage so your sickness will be severe if this is used too much.

In other words, you basically have a liquid sword...

+++

Twinkle Toes

Though you kicked a lot, you don't usually release any power like fire, water, or ice through your feet

All you're doing is letting out the same heat you would with your hands, but with your feet. You could also fly around that way.

When you kick and it hits someone or something, you can release another more powerful impactful hit. But you normally wouldn't unless you wanted to disintegrate whatever... or whoever... you hit😃.