Dragon Form

It was a couple of hours later and you finally woke up.

You were walking down the stairs rubbing your eyes.

"Oh, you're awake!" Sero put his textbook down and smiled at you. "How are you feeling?"

You looked up at him and yawn. You then place your hand on your chest, made a V with your fingers, and slid it up your neck, held up a pinky then cuffed your hand, slapped the back of your right hand up with your left, then made your left hand go through the bottom of a circle your right hand made.

All of that was just sign language for 'My voice is almost gone.'

'Do you need anything?' Jirou signed you back.

'You know sign?' You cocked your head and signed her back.

"Yeah, my aunt lost her hearing because of music and I learned for her." Jirou said while signing it.

"What are you guys even talking about?" Kaminari sunk down feeling out of place.

"I j--- s-id my v--ce is alm-ost g--e, and n- I'm f-ne J-rou." your voice kept going in and out, it was getting painful to talk, and for them, painful to try and understand.

"How about you just sign, I'll translate." Jirou suggested.

'Ok.' you signed.

"Y/n are you a vampire?" Kaminari squinted his eyes at you.

You scrunched your face and cocked your head to the out of nowhere question. You replied closing your thumb, middle, index finger together.

"No..." Jirou told him. "I told you I'm a dragon..." she continued.

"Are you sure, since you got here we haven't seen you in that form." Shoto faced you. You waved your hands around again while shaking your head.

"Do not entertain this!" Jirou answered. 'But really we haven't seen you in it.' she signed back. "You guys actually want to see my dragon form?" she answered for you.

"YES!" They all perked up which made you jump.

"I guess I could ask Aizawa to show you guys tomorrow- YAY!" they all got excited as Jirou said your response.

+++

After school Aizawa allowed you to show off your dragon form to the class but your mom and Midnight were to supervise. You all met out in the field.

"Will she be like Ryukyu?" Ochaco theorized. They were back up as you talked with Midnight.

"I don't think so...I've seen her tail before." Mina casually said.

"SHE HAS A TAIL?" Kaminari looked at her.

"Yeah, she can take it out just like her wings..." your mom answered.

"I feel betrayed she never let me play with it." Buzzboy sulked.

"Please play with hers instead!" Ojiro emphasized.

"Okay guys!" you call their attention, your throat was better from yesterday so you could speak again.

Your mom told them all to move back a step. Then you let out your wings and flew straight up, their eyes tracked you.

As you were floating there, your arms slightly twitched, then your legs, then your head then you started spinning around.

Smoke escaped from your body as you spun. Students got wide-eyed as they saw a big black form swaying in the fog.

The fog vastly cleared and a gust of wind blew into their faces as you emerged and landed right next to your mom.