Scars

"Fuck history, me and my homies hate history!" you mumbled to yourself pouting.

You were in your room studying for a history test tomorrow and for the life of you, you couldn't get yourself to be interested whatsoever.

I didn't take this shit seriously in the states... why tf start now?-

Thoughts interrupted but a faint knocking behind your music. You took off one headphone to make sure you weren't crazy.

*Knock Knock*

Yep, that was real.

"Yeah?" you asked, hoping this will be more interesting than your assignments.

"I hope I'm not bothering you," a monotoned-ish deep voice from behind the door answered.

Hmm?

You turned on your phone to look at the clock. 11:52pm

Oh, they must think I'm asleep... That's funny..

"You're not!" you walked over to open the door to a multi-tone haired boy staring back at you.

Todoroki?

"Oh uh hey!" you said, scratching the back of your neck, smiling tiredly.

"Sorry were you going to sle-"

"Nope! What did you want?" you signaled him to walk in, he followed, you closed your door and waited for a response.

"....Are you good with makeup?" he muttered.

"Yeah.. why?"

He looked away, starting to pace probably thinking coming here was a bad idea.

"Dude just spit it ou-"

"Can you cover up my scar?"

Your eyes widen at his request.

"Y-you're scar? Why?" you looked concerned.

"I just want to see what I look like... or what I would've looked like.. I just haven't seen myself for a long time." he hid his face.

You couldn't take your eyes off him. I haven't seen myself for a long time either.

"Sit down." You gestured towards your chair as you cleared the table of papers, he hesitantly follows.

"Y-you will?" he askes as you scope out his face trying to figure his foundation and concealer color. You nodded, rushed to a drugstore to get the makeup, then came back.

You had everything laid out on your desk. His eyes followed your hands while thinking about how he would look. Catching him off guard, you sat on your desk and rolled him in, his body now in between your legs.

You bent over to grabbed a clip from your drawer to pull back his bangs. "Do you really wanna do this?" You asked once more. He nodded.

You shrugged and began. Rising your left hand to grab his face and pull him even closer as you dip the sponge onto the color and started dabbing. He stiffened and his face grew very red which threw you off. You backed up.

"Dude, chill~" a cool breeze loosened his body, his slammed hands relaxed close to your sides. The positioning was uncomfortably on his arms so he moved in more to wrap his arms around your waist. Your body heated up. You went back in.

"S-so.." you were a bit flustered by the position but you put it off. "Is it bad if I ask how you got this scar? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to-"