School Dance II

BANG! You slammed into the front doors. Speeding while drinking was not the best idea.

The secretary rushed over to help you. She touched her earpiece to call Salone down too.

She laid you on the lobby couch and Salone rushed over to you from the elevator.

"Y/n?!" She felt your head. The other secretary went to get water.

"Hi~" you smiled, you didn't feel anything from the crash.

"Why are you here? And why did you crash into the door?"

"I guess I was too fast..." she smelled you.

"And why do you slightly smell like vodka?" she raised her brow, crossing her arms.

"You ask a lot of questions." you were just tipsy.

She rolled her eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be at the dance?"

"What dance?"

"Your school dance." she deadpanned.

"How do you know about that?"

She stood up. "Baby, I get the same emails from your school as if I were your mother." she walked over to the elevator and pressed up.

You followed her. "I can't go, I came here to help you guys." you two went in. You thanked the secretary as the doors closed.

"Help us with what? We didn't call you in."

"Why do I need to be called in for my own company?"

You guys walked out. "Why are you avoiding this dance so much?" you paused.

Then you shrugged. "I don't know... I don't really care about it..." your words faded away.

In actuality, you were scared of it. It was unfamiliar territory in the experience of being a teenager. And Salone could see that.

She leaned down to you and held your shoulder. "Hey, there's nothing to be worried about, if anything I think you'll have a lot of fun!" She smiled, which made you smirk a little. "Which is why I'm making you go!"

Your smile faded. "Wha-? AHH-" she yanked you into another room.

+++

You were tied to a chair, and Salone was straightening your hair. Domi, who came into the room earlier, was laying out some dresses for you while sucking on a lollipop.

"This is unnecessary." you deadpanned.

"If you really wanted to leave, you could've burned the rope." Domi turned her head to you. "Part of you wants to actually go." She winked before looking back at the dress. "And I think you should go with the white silk, it would match your hair nicely." she held it up. The other two options were a short green long-sleeved dress or a black strapless dress with a fluffy white bottom.

"And I think you should choke on your lollipop- ow!" you flinched from Salone purposely pressing the flat iron on your neck.

"That's not nice, Y/n."

"Neither is burning me!"

"Just turn your pain off." she continued with your hair. You rolled your eyes.

Once she was done, she got started on your makeup. Domi got the dress ready for you to put on.

Everything was now done and you stood in front of them, scrunching your face to Salone's crying. Lollie even came in to take pictures. He was also crying.

"Why are you guys crying, I've worn dresses before." you fixed the strap.

"Yeah, but this is your first dance!"