Christmas I

*Knock Knock*

You were laying over your desk with your headphones in listening to her CD.

You didn't mean to... it just happened.

Semi-dried tears across your cheeks down to the desk, you were just staring half-lid at your hand laying next to you.

You saw white.

You've been glowing since the first song a couple hours ago.

*Knock KNOCK*

Who the fuck...

When you got up and took off the headphones, your head was pounding, making you stop to hold it in pain.

*Knock Knock Knock Knoc-*

The rapid knocking made your headache worst, making you growl.

You saw orange.

You rushed to the door and swung it open.

"WHA-!"

𝚆    -    𝙰    𝚃...

That strange voice made you stop at your yelling. You heard it once when you first went red at a really young age but... you never knew what it was.

You never questioned it because you never heard it again and simply just forgot about it.

"Y/n..."

It sounded deep and breaky as it vibrated inside you. it was in and out like it wasn't strong enough to speak. It felt demonic, like pure evil.

"Y/n?" you broke out of your thoughts from Shinsou snapping his fingers in front of you trying to get your attention. He was wearing a reindeer get-up.

"Did you hear that?" You faded as you looked up to ask him trying to confirm you weren't going crazy.

"...Hear what?- T-that doesn't matter, put this on." he handed you red bracelets with gold bells and fake reindeer antlers.

"Why?"

"...It's Christmas-"

Right when he said that, your head popped revealing newly glowing eyes.

You saw white.

"What?"

"C-chill, hehe." he nervously laughed getting scared.

You took a breath to fade your eyes, then shoved the items back into his chest. "I'm not doing this..."

"What?? Aww, you were doing good yesterday." he pouted.

"Being calm and being 'good' are two different things..."

"Shit... they were really looking for-"

"They?"

"Uh," he took a deep breath like he was preparing for something.

"Who is 'they'?" you crossed your arms.

"A-are you sure you don't want to come?" he shut his eyes.

"I... I do but I can't-" your words trailed off as your mind fell blank. Your arms dropped and you were still, out of it.

"I'm so sorry..." Shinsou looked away.

He put the items in your hands. "Put these on."

You complied.

What is this?

You slid the bracelets on.

Why... WHY AM I NOT-