The Meeting Break

You two got back to the school but before you got inside, you stopped.

"Um..." Hagakure got scared by this. You started taking off your school jacket.

"Wear it." you gave it to her, she hesitated before taking it and putting it on.

"Why?"

"I'm not about to look crazy interrogating nothing."

"Interroga-" she was cut off by you tightly grabbing her arm. "OW-" you pulled her over to a tree beside the school.

You knew she was in pain but you didn't care as you glared at her

You knew she was in pain but you didn't care as you glared at her. "Why were you spying on me?"

"I-I said I was worried-"

"And yesterday?" her eyes widened.

"What?"

"In Aizawa's office, I heard you there too."

"I-I-"

You rolled your eyes then squeezed a little harder. "Who did you tell?"

She winced but didn't say anything.

"Hagakure we both know you have a big ass mouth even if we can't see it so WHO did you TELL?!" She shut her eyes away from you.

"T-The rest of the class- BUT I- OW-" you squeeze harder.

"How many times have you done this?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You felt way too comfortable doing it these two times, are there more?" You saw her hesitate.

"N-No- OAHH-" you guessed where her mouth was and covered it quickly after she yelled from you squeezing her arm.

You got into her face, "I can feel your blood dripping down my hand so I suggest you don't lie to me."

She's was staying quiet, sobbing. "HAGAKURE!" you yelled.

It scared her to submission. "AHH- HALLOWEEN!"

Your heart dropped, you slightly let go.

What?

"W-What are you talking about?"

She shook her head. "They're going to kill me-"

"I'll kill you first so hurry up!" She collapsed to the ground when you snapped her wrist.

"AHH- FUCK- P-Please stop! I didn't even really do it, Jirou did to check if it was safe when Mina and Bakugou asked." She rolled on the floor.

Oh my fucking god...

She explained the rest of what happened that night. You dropped back onto the wall in shock. "H-How could they..."

"Y/n..." she turned to you. "I am so sorry..."