School Dance IIII

TW: Some Gore

He kissed you.

Ochaco dropped the watch.

Kiri and Kami's jaws dropped. Kiri quickly grabbed Bakugou back. "What the fuck?" the blond said under his breath, anger boiling up, his hands got hot.

Some more students from the dance were looking.

You pulled off.

Before I could say anything, your phone was going off. You looked at it. Lollie? You looked between it and Izuku before running out of the gym. He watched you.

+++

You heard yelling from inside but just focus on your phone.

7 missed calls from Lollie

3 missed calls from Dom

5 missed calls from Salone

32 text messages

What is going on??

You called Lollie.

Lollie: "Y/n??"

"Yea what-" :y/n

Lollie: "It's your mom..."

You paused. Lollie continued but it got hard to hear when the blond came bursting into the hallway. You flinched.

"Deku?? Are you fucking serious??" He came up to you, you pushed him away to hear Lollie better.

Lollie: "She's in--"

Izuku came out with some other 2A students.

"Dude I-" he was interrupted by Bakugou exploding him back into the wall. You flinched again facing the windows. Kami ran up to him to stop him. Iida helped Izuku up. It was getting too loud.

Lollie: "--badly--hospital--"

"I'm sorry what?" :y/n

"No fuck you, I can't believe you knew!" Ochaco yelled at Mina.

"I didn't... really..." She tried explaining. Ochaco turned to you.

"Y/n?" you waved her away. "No, I have to speak to you!" She started walking up.

You put the phone on speaker, it was easier to hear him. But just you since it was still so loud.

Lollie: "Bunny, your mom is in the hospital. A villain attack burned her up badly."

You saw white.

Ochaco turned you around. "Y-Y/n?"

You were glowing, tears falling down your face. Some people stopped to turn to you.

"Omg, Y/n what happened?" Mina ran up to you.

"Y/n?" Izuku said under his breath. Ochaco looked at him and started crying.

Lollie: "Who is--"

You hung up. Your breathing quickened and steam came out of your mouth. Mina tried touching you but you were hot.

You looked around and saw Shoto. You rushed up to him. "C'mon." You took his arm, slightly burning him.

"What's going on?" Mina asked.

"Where are we going?" Shoto asked.

"Your dad needs our help." you said, still dragging him towards the door.