Spades

"Did you just call me a coon?!" Mina sassed out loud. Sero tried his best to hold back his laugh.

"I NEVER SAID THAT!" Bakugou threw his hands in the air, yelling even louder. Mina and Sero almost fell over from laughter.

It was the next day and the three were walking to school in the morning. When they turned the corner, they saw someone ahead of them.

"That kinda looks like Y/n.." Sero questioned.

You looked different because you took out your braids after coming home last night. Mina recognized the white ends of your curls.

"Oh it is, HEY Y- huh.." she was yelling out to you until she noticed some red feathers fall in front of them.

Hawks landed right beside you and walked at the same pace. "Hey~" You didn't notice him because you were on your phone, with music playing. "Are you still ignoring me.." you weren't this time, you just really couldn't hear him.

Your attention moved over to a red feather float down from in front of your phone. Your mood immediately dropped. You turned your eyes to the side to see a large shadow beside you.

"If it's about- ACK-" you kneed him hard in the stomach sending him crashing into the brick wall beside you two. When you turned to face him, your friends saw your eyes glowing.

You saw white.

"Y/N!!" Sadly you still couldn't hear them over your music playing as you climbed into the hole in the wall to grab Hawks and you two sped off.

Your friends ran up to the hole but when they got there. "Should we be worried?" You two were gone.

+++

"OW! Fuck.." he cursed under his breath from you banging his head onto the building wall in the ally way you sent you two.

"The fuck are you trying to do??" you yelled into his face, grabbing him by the collar of his black shirt, you were very close to him, and now you took out your headphones so you could hear him.

"What are you talking abo- ack-"

"Telling Tokoyami about the mission?? WHY?!" you bashed him against the wall again.

"Just wanted to make things more realistic-OW!" he gave a hopeful smile but you banged him on the wall again.

"What's telling him got to do with that? Wouldn't they wonder how you knew mAyBe something was going to happen, and then it actually happens??" you scrunched your face confused at his thought process.

"I-"

"Look," you cut him off, rolling your right sleeve up so it wouldn't catch on fire, then pulling him off of the wall, even closer to your face. He flinch when your arm holding him sparked up in a blaze of yellow fire. "I don't want things to be rEaLiStIc, I want them to go the way I planned for it. If something goes left, then I work around it, but I don't want MY people to be the reason, GOT IT?!"

He hesitantly shook his head, unable to look directly at you as the smoke got into his eyes. You then dropped him and stopped your fire, your eyes faded.

He was sitting on his ass as he watched you start to walk away then stop to look at him over your shoulder.

"I know your not a real villain, and I don't care who you're working for," Both of your expressions got more serious as you completely turned to face him once more. "But whatever you're doing is with the league's business, do not mess with mine." And with that, you sped off for him to linger with your words.

+++

"Maybe we could go trick or treating?" You walked into the class hearing Ochaco talking with Izuku about Halloween this weekend.

You walked to your desk. Shortly after, you looked up to see your three friends walking in.

"I don't know where she-" Mina stopped talking as she saw you in your seat. Because of your speed and them searching a bit for you, you were in class before them. "H-hey." She waved then quickly looked at the boys before rushing to her seat. You didn't find her behavior weird.

When lunch came you were eyeing an apple you picked up in the lunch line while Mina whispered to Sero. "Should we ask her about it?"

"I don't know, it's not really our business..." Sero scratched his head. Before Mina could reply...

"Oi, Why did you attack the big bird?" Bakugou spoke up.

"Huh?" You looked up from your food, Mina and Sero just facepalmed and Kirishima and Kaminari were confused.

"We saw you walking with him then you guys left." blondie took a bite of his food while looking at you.

"Oh... he just wanted to talk, it's nothing." you dismissed him then turned to the side to see Mina and Sero concerned. "He's fine."

Bakugou was going to say something again but Kirishima stopped him before he could pry into your business more. "S-so what are we doing for Halloween?"

"I heard the houses near U.A. are loaded with candy." Kaminari started.

"Yeah, but the ones on the top of the hill are giving out the full-size batches." Sero continued.

"We're definitely watching horror movies." you smiled at Bakugou.

"If you don't suffocate my arm then sure," he smirked at you. You stuck your tongue out at him.

You guys continued planning for this weekend as school went on.

+++

After school as you were changing out of your clothes, your phone started going off.

The fuck...

You went to go grab it and saw on the screen there's been an attack in your office.

You immediately went to call Lollie and he told you to come over. You put on some shoes and rushed downstairs.

"You alright?" Jirou looked up at you rushing by the common room to the door.

"Yeah ye-" your words cut off as you shut the door. Jirou looked at Momo sitting next to her confused. They shrugged.

When you got into the building there were four dudes unconscious on the ground in the lobby. You turned to Salone and Lollie who were leaning on the front desk. "What happened?"

"They were being an ass." Salone cracked her knuckles indicating she was the one who took them down.

"They're Spades." Lollie spoke up words that made your eyes widen.

You turned to the men and walked over. Kicking one of them over you saw the symbol on the back of their jacket. Spades.

"What the hell are the Spades doing here?"

All companies have rivals. In this case, H•B InCorp's rival was Mid-Evil Industries. Headquarters in the U.K.

They were popular for having an aesthetically pleasing and organized company, you guys were more popular for your brilliant inventions and getting shit done. They had different territories around the world which is why you were confused to see their men in Japan.

"Y/n if she shows up again-"

"I know..." you cut Lollie off. "Send some carrots out to look out for them," you instructed Salone.

They had 'Spades', you had 'Carrots'. It was cute, you came up with it when you were five.

Salone went behind her desk to give the message out. "If for some reason they see her, tell them to contact me immediately." Those were your last words as you walked back out of the building. Lollie went to go get rid of the dudes on the floor.

As you were walking back to the dorms, you thought of seeing her again. You haven't seen her in three years. And the fight between you two that time wasn't pretty.

"Bring it on, Alex..."