Are We Okay

It was the next day, Izuku left last night after your talk because he had homework to get done.

Just as you opened your door you saw a pink alien about to knock.

"Mina?"

"Oh. Hey Y/n!" she smiled.

"Um, hey? Did you need something?" you closed your door behind you.

"Oh well... I was thinking we could walk to school together..."

You shrugged. "Ok, let's go." you started walking.

She skipped over to you. "Soooooo, what's going on?"

"Nothing really, I just got back." It went silent.

"Y-Your curse seems pretty cool-"

"I prefer 'eyes'. And it's not 'pretty cool', it's dangerous."

"Yeah right, sorry." it went quiet again. "M-Me and the girls finished Pretty Little Liars. We waited for you but Momo got impatient."

"That's fine, I don't really watch shows." It got quiet yet again.

She opened her mouth to speak again but going down the stairs was distracting.

She grabbed your arm. "Y/n wait!" you turned to her. "Are we okay?"

You paused, before raising a brow. "What are you talking about?"

"Even since you confronted us in the cafeteria about Halloween, it feels like we aren't friends anymore." She slowly let go of your arm.

"Why do you say that? Of course, we're friends-"

"WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE!" she cut you off. "We used to hang out all the time. You used to tell me everything. I used to tell you everything."

"M-Mina I-"

"And I'm not the only one! The rest of the girls think so too." She got closer. "All Jirou wants is to sing with you again. Hagakure is still sooooo fucking sorry about what happened, she blames herself for you not being as close anymore. Did you forget you promised to help Ochaco practice to defeat Bunny? You did, didn't you? You're so busy with boy problems or being fucking depressed that you forgot about the friends that are there for you." she hugged you. "We miss you, Y/n."

You paused again.

What's with everyone being right?

"I kissed Sero."

She instantly pulled off. "WHAT??"