Hi

*Contains Lemon*

You groaned getting up and walking to the door. As you were getting out, you tripped over something on the ground.

"WHA-" You fell to the floor on your side, it hurt more than it should've. When you looked down, you saw blood leaking around your shirt. "What the hell?" you said under your breath as you slowly stood up.

Before getting the chance to examine it, the door behind you opened quickly. Shinsou walked out.

"Are you ok? I heard a thud

"Are you ok? I heard a thud." You didn't turn because you didn't want him to see the blood.

"Y-Yeah, just fine." When you slightly turned to go back to your room, you saw trash bags lined up in front of it. "Why?"

"Oh, nobody knew where you were yesterday so they just left their bags at your door."

Dickheads.

"Hey, are you sure you're ok? Why are you holding your stomach?"

"N-no reason, I'm really fine-"

"Is that blood?"

Shit.

You owned up to it and turned to him. "Y/N!" He quickly went up to you, very close, one hand holding your stomach, another holding your cheek.

"What happened?!"

"It's nothing I just-"

"C'mon, I can patch it up." He led you against your will to his room.

He helped you to sit on his bed before closing his door and grabbing a first aid kit from his closet.

"How did you get this?" He rolled his desk chair over to you and helped take your shirt off. Leaving you in your bra.

You thought about how you got it, it made you think about what Megan said about throwing something at you earlier.

You shrugged at him. "Maybe the fall-"

"Then how do you explain this?" You saw him holding a bloody glass piece.

Good shit Megan.

"C'mon don't lie to me, you were out all night doing something dangerous. Did you even see my text?" He kept working on your wound.

"Yeah..."

"So you know we were all worried about where you were."

"I was meeting up with someone and a fight broke out, that's all." He looked at you. You weren't completely lying to him at least.

"Next time ask someone to go with you." He sighed, accepting your answer.

"I couldn't, it's a personal thing."

"At least tell someone you went out or where you were going so if something bad happens, someone knows." He finished wrapping your waist. You understood his worry. When he was done, he cuffed his hand on your cheek. "Is that all?"