Tourney Fight: Sero

*Contains Lemon*

The weekend was chill. You either spent it hanging with Domi and the league and making sure Lollie was ok, or you spent it with Izuku in his room. Mineta was getting sick of your giggling.

When you got to class you noticed how quiet Bakugou was. It seemed like he was practicing not responding to anything.

You also noticed Ochaco being weird and spaced off. You sat with her and the girls at lunch to see how the bank robbery affected her.

 You sat with her and the girls at lunch to see how the bank robbery affected her

"I want her dead."

She wasn't taking it very well.

"Ochaco! You can't say that!" Yao-momo was shocked.

"For what she did to Tsu, she could've fucking died." you choked on your food.

"Wow, you curse?"

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up, it's just..." she moved her food around with a fork. "That's her second attack and I couldn't stop her..."

"It's okay, kero, there's always next time-"

"I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE A FUCKING NEXT TIME- I... Sorry I..." she exploded.

You looked at Mina before she called out to you.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you train with me?"

"What?"

"She has a similar quirk to yours, plus she's really fast, maybe if you and Todoroki help me-"

"Todoroki?"

"Yeah. Her quirk is elemental, you know, ice, fog, fire, maybe rock, air, water but I haven't seen those yet," As you expected, your fake description of your villain quirk threw her off. "You guys could help me get used to a quirk like hers so I could actually beat her."

"Oh um..." This could be a good chance to get used to Ochaco's moves too. You shrugged. "I mean sure but why don't you leave it to the actual heroes-"

"Because I'm trying to be an aCtUaL hErO," she was offended. "But I can't do that if I let just any villain get the best of me."

Ouch, I didn't think of myself as just 'any villain'.

"Okay, I'll help you." she smiled. This was her first smile since the robbery.

"Do you know anything else about her?" Jirou asked.

"Not really. She's a relatively new villain that's only been seen with the league so far. Ryukyu said she's starting an investigation with Rock Lock and the police." your eyes slightly widened.

Shit really...

"Any news on that?" you ate your food.

"It just started so no, they are trying to see if they can get information out of the bank workers though, but they didn't see anything."