New Hair

"You clearly saw him there." Izuku slumped down on your bed.

"Who?" You played dumb, swirling in your chair.

"Kachann."

"I did?"

You guys were talking in your room waiting for Kiri when you sound something from the door.

You looked towards it to see a paper was slipped under the door. You got up to pick it up. When you opened it, there was a sentence written pretty sloppy.

'I know you guys' secret.'

"What?" you muttered under your breath.

"What's wrong?" Izuku got up to look at what you picked up. He read it over your shoulder. "What the..."

"What the fuck is this?" you instinctively smelled it. He was confused on you did that. You looked at him. "I have a dragon nose..." you tried to reassure but he didn't understand. "Dragon senses are kinda like dogs and cats and other animals. My smell, sight, touch, hearing," you leaned in a bit. "taste... all are enhanced. Especially when I become a full dragon." He now understood, cheeks burning red.

He saw it as something to write in his journal.

"But I know this smell..." you kept sniffing. It was a mix of sweat and axe body spray. He took the note to also smell. He recognized it too from the locker rooms.

"Mineta..." he muttered.

"What?" As you thought about it, it did match him.

He started to think and pace. "Dude?" you asked again.

"After the first time, when I took off my shirt in the locker room, some guys were talking about the marks you left and Mineta made a guess-"

"What guess..." you grew nervous.

"He knew the marks weren't bug bites because he's seen these marks too much and he compared that to how we acted that day-- I managed to stop him before anyone really caught on--"

"IZUKU, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"I thought I took care of it." he scratched his head.

"He's been smiling at us all day-- WHAT DID YOU TAKE CARE OF??!" you yelled in frustration. He tried speaking again but you stopped him. "You know what, I'm going to just talk to him-"

When you opened the door, you saw Kiri reaching to knock. He paused when he saw you already opened it. "Hey!"

Shit.

You both gave him a weak smile before he walked in. When you closed the door, you two looked at each other nervously but tried letting it go for now.

"What were you guys arguing about?" He was looking in the black bag that had the hair-cutting materials.

"Huh?"

"I could hear mumbled screaming from down the hall." Both of your eyes widened.

Shinsou...

"No reason but um do you know where Shinsou is?" you quickly asked, walking up to him.

"..." He looked between you two. "He's hanging out in Monoma's room, he said he would be back later tonight. Why?"

"..." you smiled. "No reason..." you sat down in the chair. Kiri looked at Izuku, he just shrugged and sat on your bed. Kiri blinked in confusion.

"Okay... so how do you want your hair." he stood behind you, looking at the mirror. Your hair was halfway down your back because you were told by your mom to never cut it. You, for some reason, wouldn't like it if you did. You mainly kept it in two buns/pigtails or you put it in protective styles. You never straighten it either so you haven't done much with your hair except let it grow and put it behind you.