Tourney Fight: Shinsou

The next day, the class talks about the fight yesterday.

"Did you guys see the news??"

"Y/n is okay, kero!"

"But her leg...."

"That news reporter was all up in her face."

"Did you hear what she said??"

"Does anyone know if Mount Lady is okay?"

"That wasn't hero-like."

"She doesn't want to be a hero..." Izuku whispered to himself, looking away.

Aizawa came into the class and everyone quieted down.

Mina raised her hand. "Do you know what happened with Y/n?"

"Y/n is healing but she's fine, there's no need to worry--"

"When will-- sorry, when will we be able to see her?" she accidentally interrupted.

He paused before sighing. "Soon."

The class whispered and mumbled before Aizawa quiet them down to start class.

+++

It was time to head out for lunch, Aizawa informed everyone that they would be going to the gym in their hero costumes after lunch. He also asked Shinsou to stay behind. Some students had speculations but didn't know what was going on.

+++

Everyone sat on benches, the gym was pitch black so no one saw anything.

And then a spotlight appeared, it was hitting Shinsou in the middle of the gym. Everyone looked at him, he was also confused.

"Why is he..."

He looked around but couldn't see anything, he walked around and the spotlight followed him, there was nothing but black all around him.

"Is he going to perform?" Kami asked.

Momo got up to go to him but ended up hitting herself on a thick wall made of plastic. "What the?"

"What's wrong, kero?" Tsu went up to her but also hit the wall. "Oh?"

The rest of the class walked toward the wall, some knocked on it.

"Hey, Shinsou!" Tokoyami yelled out to him but he didn't respond. "SHINSOU!" No response.

"Can he hear us?" Kami started banging harder. He couldn't hear that either. He even looked in their direction, he couldn't see them.

Then, from the left side of the gym, as he was turning his back to standing on the right side, white orbs started to glow, followed by 4 white strips. Izuku's eyes widened.

"Y/n--" he whispered under his breath.

"Y/N!!!" It was interrupted by Mina yelling out for you. You took a step forward.

"SHINSOU BEHIND YOU!" Kami tried to warn him. He turned from the noise of your step instead.

His eyebrows scrunched before widening from recognizing your glow. "Y-Y/n?"

A spotlight shined on you, in your hero costume.

You saw white.

Your face was serious and you slowly walked forward.

He walked back, holding his hands up. "Y-Y/n, I-I-I-" He was shaking too much to speak, the last time he saw you was when you told him you were going to kill his whole family.