Bullying

"There were three left!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"No, there were five!" you countered.

It was the next day and just you two were walking together back from school.

"When we get back, you'll see. I had three bags left." he rolled his eyes.

"I can speed back right now and check." you started speeding up but then slowed down looking to the side.

"What?" Bakugou walked up and turned to where you were looking.

You saw a young probably middle schoolboy sitting against a wall across the street bruised up and crying. He was sitting just outside a playground where other kids were playing, school was out for them.

You looked left and right before lightly jogging across to see what happened.

"Hey, are you ok?" you crouched down and concerningly looked up at him. He sniffed and shook his head 'no'.

"What's wrong you little brat-ow." Bakugou walked up behind you and spoke but you hit him in the shin.

"Bakugou!" you rolled your eyes and looked back at the boy. "I'm sorry about him but what happened?"

"*sniff* Those...those boys..." He slightly looked up to a couple of boys laughing on the monkey bars.

"What did they do?" Blondie asked.

"Th-they make fun of me because I'm quirkless," your eyes widened, Bakugou almost laughed. "When I said I wanted to be a hero, they beat me up and said I'll never be one." Now Blondie's eyes widened.

The fuck...

"Why would they do that?" you said.

"They wanted me to prove them wrong by fighting them back without a quirk...but-*sniff* I couldn't...*sniff*" tears started streaming down his eyes again.

You shuffled through your bag and handed him some tissues. "You don't need a quirk to be a hero." you sincerely said. "Heroes can be many things from a Licensed Hero, to Firefighter, to Inventor, to Social Worker... as long as you're helping someone, you are considered a hero." you smiled at him as his eyes twinkled looking back at you. You were giving him hope in his future.

You gave him more tissues as you sped to the nearest teacher to tell them a kid outside was hurt.

You came back with the teacher and they helped him up. "Th-Thank you miss..." He looked up at you wiping his tears.

"No problem! Just stand up for yourself. Maybe take an Aikido class." you suggested and he walked away.

"Are we going or not?" Bakugou groaned.

"Yeah yeah..." you contemplated confronting the kids who bullied that boy but you decide to just freeze them all to the monkey bars. Let's hope one of them has a fire quirk.

+++

"Did you mean what you said back there?" Bakugou spoke up.

"Of course I did! I don't understand people who bully others for things they can't control." you started. "I had to let some people go before because they bullied others who were quirkless and wouldn't understand why I hated that."

He looked away. 'Shit' he thought.

"They were born quirkless. It's like bullying me because I was born black. We can't control that shit. Plus I don't see the point... how is bringing us down helping you? Are you that obsessed with us? Are you that bored? Go read a book." you kicked a pebble on the floor in front of us.

He was freaking out inside. Should he tell you? How would you react? Maybe if he gives the right reasoning? But whatever way he was looking at it, he didn't see you taking it well.

"Yeah, fucking pussies..." he agreed and looked away. He just wasn't going to.

You looked over at him and lightly nudged him with your elbow. "We'll put them in their place right?" the innocence in your smile made his heart hurt even more.

"Yeah..." he couldn't lose you.