Missing Supplies

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ*

What is going on?

Once you got back to the dorms, you couldn't even enter the common room when your phone started buzzing like crazy.

You reached for it.

Lollie✨

Lollie: Come NOW

Lollie: Like this is seriously

Lollie: Upon arrival PLEASE stay calm

y/n logged in.

uPoN aRrIvAl tf is going on.. :y/n

Lollie: just come to the office, someone is here to see you

You stared at your phone confused for a minute before rushing to the door. As you opened it, a couple of students came in. You passed through their questions and rushed to the street.

You made your ice motorcycle and rode off, Mina's eyes tracked you from the entrance.

"Wasn't she just going to the dorms?" the boys shrugged.

"Do yall's shoulders hurt like answers my fucking questions!" she rolled her eyes and stormed off.

+++

You got out of the elevator and sped walk down the hall looking at your phone. Once you got to your office door, you pushed it open.

"Ok.. what is it cuz I got homework I was planning on not doin-" you stopped once you looked up from your phone.

"Karma?"

"Y/n~ Long time no see~" the sunlight amplified his golden eyes as he turned around.

Just like Junko being the lead from the Australian Unit, Karma was the lead of the European Unit.

You looked him up and down before looking over at Lollie leaning by the window.

"What's going on?" you put your phone back into your pocket. Lollie walked over to the door behind you.

"What happened to 'Hello'? 'How are you'? 'My name is'?"

"Oh, you got jokes? You wanna miss a pinky finger?" he laughed walking back behind your desk and sat in your chair.

"You always loved getting to the point... even in bed-"

"KARMA!"

"Wait what?!" Lollie crossed his arms.

"Anyways, I'm here because I have an assignment for you based on a mistake I made." he continued on.

"Oh this must be bad, you're actually admitting to a mistake."

"I forgot how fun you were. But yeah, one of our weapon shipment trucks got.. ✨stolen✨ and after a couple of weeks I was able to track it back to police custody here in Japan." his fingers tapped the desk.

"So? Go get it? Why are you telling me this?"

"I was hoping you could help me get it back? It's.. um... really important..." he looked away.

"How did it get stolen?"

"I was... looking at the.. um... moon again." his speech got quieter.

"The mo-" you grew frustrated. "K. Who owned that shipment." you both took a deep breath.