Capture the Flag

You walked to school with Mina today. You too were getting really close.

Today during lunch you had to stay with Aizawa and Midnight to talk about your quirk more in preparation for the sports festival, you still didn't know what that was. You haven't told anyone except for staff what it is so he was asking if you were hiding it. You weren't necessarily hiding it, you just needed to get comfortable with using it in a school environment again.

In the end, you guys went outside to meet the other students. Aizawa went to the front to announce today's activity.

Capture the Flag, but with quirks.

The class was split into two teams of 11 students, then split again, 4 teams in total. 2 teams with 6 students A and B, 2 teams with 5 students C and D. You were in team B going up against team A.

Team A - Green

Shoto Todoroki

Hitoshi Shinsou

Kyoka Jiro

Hanta Sero

Tenya Iida

Rikido Sato

Yellow - Team B

Momo Yaoyorozu

Minoru Mineta

Ochaco Uraraka

Y/n L/n

Eijiro Kirishima

Mezo Shoji

You guys put on the colored shirt of your team over your costumes, got into positions, and waited for the start.

"READY! BEGIN!" A skinny man screamed through the mic.

At the command, Momo kneeled as if she was making something, Shoji took note and shielded her from anyone interfering. By this time you grew familiar with most people's quirks. You and Kirishima started running to the green flag, passing you with immense speed was Iida to your flag. Mineta started throwing his balls at him, he dodged at first until Ochaco tackled him into one, he was trapped on the grass.

Joining you after, Ochaco ran up. You saw Sato down sugar from a bag and started charging at you. You jumped over him which took him by surprise, distracting him enough for Kirishima to knock him out in a swift punch. Sero tried to trapped you guys to the ground with his tape but Ochaco made a bunch of ripped up grass float and latch onto his tape, making it less sticky.

Getting closer to the flag, you, Kirishima, and Ochaco met up with Shinsou, Todoroki, and Jiro playing defense. Jiro sent her earplugs to the ground to get ready and vibrate it with her heartbeat. 

"Get ready to jump," Kirishima told Ochaco. "Got i-" Ochaco stopped, she was in a trance. The two of you stopped as well. You looked at Kirishima "Hey I didn't say anything." he waved his hands in the air. You two looked at Shinsou, he took off his mask and smirked. "Make Kirishima float." Ochaco touched the redhead, making him float, he started squirming around in the air. You looked around, you weren't familiar with Shinsou's quirk.

Without knowing what to do you started running again until vibrations rumbled the ground. You froze your feet to the ground, Jiro looked confused about how you were still standing. The grey ice you made was small enough to get covered up in the grass.

"DUCK!" Momo shouted from behind. You turned to her behind a heat-seeking missile cannon aimed right at Jiro. You did as she said and just in time to, a missile just flying by you. Bullseye. It hit Jiro flying her back out of bounds.

As the vibrations stopped, you looked back again to Sero and Shoji fighting it out for the flag, Mineta bleeding on the floor, Iida still stuck to the ground, Momo laying down panting, Sato knocked out, Ochaco staring into space, Kirishima still in the air calling her name out. It was chaos.

You looked forward to Jiro knocked out, out of bounds, and Shinsou caring for her, knowing he can't do anything else right now. The only ones left were you and Todoroki. 

Before you could get up again, a large ray of ice was rushing towards you. You sped to the side, barely missing it leaving a cut on your right arm, and started running.

In a couple seconds, you were a few feet away from Todoroki. He stepped in front of the flagged and sent out a wall of flames. You stopped in front of it. Todoroki thinks he's gotten you until he blinks and you were gone from his eyesight. He suddenly gets a sharp pain in his right arm. He was bleeding. "Now we match." You whispered into his ear. He stared at you, impressed.

You started going for the flag, it was right there until you feel a tug at your arm yank you onto the ground. "Ow," you shut your eyes on impact. When opening them, you see Shinsou.

Huh, I thought he was with Jiro.

You kicked yourself up but before you could get into your fighting position, he decked you across the cheek. You stumbled upon impact and held it.

Your back was to Shinsou. Nothing was happening until your right ear twitched from the sudden change of direction in the air. You caught his kick with your hand. He was shocked but before he could make an expression, you flipped him onto the ground face first.

He groaned trying to get up until "GAME!" echoed across the field like it was Super Smash Bros.

"TEAM B WINS"

Shinsou's head shot up.

You waved the flag in his face before running past. Todoroki was putting out his wall of flames. Jiro was just starting to get up. You met up with your team. Momo hit Ochaco across the head releasing her from Shinsou's trance. "Huh, what happened?" she looked around. "We won." You said showing her the flag. She cheered until Kirishima called out to her. "Oh, how did you- OH when did I-" she touched her fingers confused. "Release." He flew down.

Mineta was still bleeding on the ground with Iida, Shoji was wrapped up in tape while Sero was sad, he was just inches away from the flag. If you were any later, they could've won.

You walked back with the rest of the class after getting treated for the cut at the school infirmary, Mina came up to you. "HEY, you did so great," You thanked her and wished her good luck on her match while putting in your earplugs.

+++

"TEAM C WINS"

Bakugou was fuming, he lost to Izuku. "FUCK YOU DEKU C'MERE."

Why does he keep calling him Deku?

You patted Mina on the back for her loss on the way to see dumb Kaminari in the infirmary to congratulate him on his win.