Tourney Fight: Kiri

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I-"

"Are you sure?"

"Y/n-"

"Are you sure??" You checked all over Kami's body constantly asking if he was ok.

He held your shoulders to stay in one place. "Y/nnn stopppp I'm okayyyy!!" You stopped and nodded. He looked at your arms. "Are you though?"

You hid your arms behind your back. "Yeah, it's just a little frostbite." You looked away.

"I never saw that with Todoroki." Todo looked over before putting the spoon in his mouth.

Most of you guys were eating breakfast in the lounge area. You playfully pushed Kami's shoulder before walking over to Mina. "Well duh, my ice is colder, plus you're a tough contender."

"YUH YUH!!" He flexed his muscles and high-fived Sero.

"Don't get too cocky, you still lost." Bakugou came from behind and put your plate of breakfast on the table in front of you and sat down across from you.

"I think I might have a chance!" Kiri smiled.

"Oh no, you're fucked." You put the egg in your mouth. Mina chuckled. Kiri sulked down and Sero patted his back.

"Especially with Aizawa letting me use my eyes, I give you 2 minutes tops."

"Give me some credit!"

"I am, I said 2 minutes." You quickly finished your breakfast with a smile at him, he sulked even more.

Before leaving you whispered to Bakugou. "Thanks." He nodded and continued eating. He wasn't making anything awkward, you weren't making anything awkward. You took it as him working on himself and respecting your wishes until he was ready.

When you left the pillars-

"Boo!"

"AHH-" You held fireballs in your hands.

"Woah woah hahahah..." Izuku laughed at your reaction.

"Dickhead." you rolled your eyes and kept walking.

He followed behind putting his arm around your shoulders. "Aww sweetheart, I'm sorry--"

"Dude!" you flicked his arm off and looked behind you to see if anyone saw him.

He smirked. "I was just messing around!"

"You can mess around all u want, IN PRIVATE!" you poked his chest.

He grabbed your arm and examined it. "Hmm, now you're just like me." You pulled your arm back. "What happened to you anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your eyes, with Iida, and Kaminari, it's destroying your body."

"Oh what? You can't handle my body beaten up? I have to deal with your scars." You teased.

"No I mean, I already don't understand what your eyes are and now it's seemingly killing you. You understand AFO."

"I'm fine Izuku--" he stopped in front of you.

"Please Y/n! I care a lot about my friends."

"...Izuku--"

"You guys are cute--"

"AHH!" you both jumped when Hawks appeared behind you.