Tired

The class was awkward today.

During lunch, you were held back with Aizawa to talk about your outburst yesterday.

You were mainly quiet and spaced out just telling him you were ok.

He walked you out to speak with Midnight and Ms.Fayina. You looked over to see your mom scolding Bakugou down the hallway.

You walked over to them.

"What are you doing?" You stood next to him looking at your mom. You were pretty monotoned. You stood next to him looking at your mom.

She looked between you two. "Just explaining that his behavior was disrespectful to your privac-"

"Well stop."

She paused as you cut her off. "Y/n-"

"Don't you have someone to save?" You rolled your eyes. "Like is no one calling your phone?" You stepped forward. "Do I need to get Hawks to find you a fucking job?-"

"SHUT-" she grabbed your collab, pulling you in before stopping herself. You weren't phased.

"Leave." you pushed her hand off and walked away. She grew more pissed and took it out of the awkwardly standing blond.

"Stay the fuck away from my daughter!" She left.

He scrunched his face at her before catching up and stopping you. "Wait." You turned.

"What?"

"I..." He was finding the words. "I didn't want to force it out of you... S-sorry."

You shrugged. "Dude it's fine." you started walking again.

He grew confused and stopped you again. "Wait really?"

You turned. "Yeah." you turned again but he turned you back before you could take a step. "What?"

"You seem irritated."

"Because I am. And I'm fucking tired of fighting with you every other day."

"Y-Yeah." He smirked, thinking this was a good sign to fix your relationship with him.

"A stupid ongoing cycle of me not telling you something or some other miscommunication, you getting mad and taking it out on me and me getting mad at you just for you to realize you don't want to lose me as a friend or potential more and you apologize..." Your tone was showing the opposite thought.

"Uh-"

"I can't keep doing this..." It felt like you were ending things.

"Wait what?"

"It sucks, yeah, but it's only going to get worse because there's a lot about me that I can't or won't tell you and you may seem ok with that but curiosity really eats you the fuck up and that built up irritation of not knowing will bite me in the ass if I even look at you the wrong way one morning so I don't think...." You looked down.

"Is this your way of telling me you choose him?"

You were taken aback. "What?"

"Purple bitch. Just cause we argue sometimes." You just stood there dumbfounded.

"You're joking, right?" you scratched your head.

"No."

"...................You're a fucking self-centered idiot." you started walking away.

"What the fuck??" he stopped you away.

"Why is not being able to fuck me the only thing you got out of what I just told you?"

"I didn't say anything about fucking you-"

"Why are you still thinking about winning me?? Like I just told you about how this cycle is fucking us up even on a friendship level and you're worried about LOSING TO SHINSOU?!?!"

"I'm worried about losing you-"

"WE can't happen..." you paused. "There's literally some much shit you don't know about me or my family or my past friends that I just can't tell you, shit that I even told another classmate and still won't tell you. Fuck, this star on my neck is a matching tattoo with someone I don't even talk to anymore but you didn't know that and now you're wondering who that person is, and guess what! I can't tell you! I won't!"

"Why?"

"Because you will ask more questions like why we don't talk anymore and I would have to lie to you because you can't know the truth. You would hate me."

"I could never hat-"

"Yes, you could. You don't know me. And that's our main problem. You can't know me."

"...So what the fuck are you saying?"

"I don't want us to keep hurting each other like this and I'm tired of constantly accepting your apology, so until you figure out how to just be ok with me as is, I can't be with you..."

His composer dropped. "We can still be friends." That was probably the last thing he ever wanted to hear from you.

"Which sucks cuz... you were winning." You walked away.

This time you were able to actually leave due to him freezing at your last sentence

He was now determined to win you back.

This time, the right way.