School Dance I

Time passed and it was the day of the school dance, and you could tell.

"DOES ANYONE HAVE BLACK TIGHTS?!" you heard Hakagure yelling as she stomped up the stairs. Sero and Kiri were chasing Kami around trying to take hair gel away from him. Mineta was stuck in the bathroom doing different dance moves and faces into the mirror.

You were in Mina's room with the other girls and Aoyama, you were doing Yao-momo's hair, and she wanted deep curls.

"Here, brush it out a little." you handed her a brush and set the curling iron on the table, unplugging it.

"Wow! So fluffy!" stars appeared in her eyes as she looked in the mirror and brushed.

"Y/n are you reallyyyyyy sure you aren't going?" Jirou and Mina tried giving puppy eyes but to no avail.

"Yes, I'm sure not reallyyyyyy not going." you mocked them they pouted.

"Why aren't you going, kero?" Tsu asked, she was finishing up her nails.

"Because I'm going to be busy with Dom." you explained while zipping Yao-momo's dress.

"You can be busy with Dom tomorrowwwww." Mina whined.

"I really don't care about going to this dance, it's ok-"

"BUT WE CARE!" Mina interrupted. "We've yet to party with you, Y/n."

"Why is that important?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"That didn't answer my-" *Knock Knock*

Mina went to open her door. It was Kiri and Bakugou.  They were dressed in tuxes, but unbuttoned. "Hey, you said you're wearing blue right?" she nodded. "Should I go red or match with you?" he showed her the ties.

"Red cuz the blue won't match your hair." She ruffled his hair.

"Hey hey, careful!" he moved away.

As they were talking you notice Bakugou behind him. He was rolling his eyes at the conversation but when he saw you, he smirked. It quickly faded when he saw you were still in pajamas compared to the rest of the girls and Aoyama.

What's wrong with him?

You texted him. You saw as he reached for his phone in his pocket too.

blondie

y/n logged in.

u look hot :y/n
but whats with the frown?

blondie logged in.

blondie: u arent dressed

well duh im not going :y/n
i thought you knew this?

blondie: i thought you'd change ur mind.
i wanted to take u...

oh im sorry... :y/n

blondie: it's whatever...

blondie logged out.

The boys left and Mina closed the door. You felt bad for apparently hurting Izuku and Bakugou for not going. But it wasn't really on you. Your business always made you too busy to do these kinds of stuff at your old school so you felt like it would be the same here even though you weren't actually called in for anything yet.

+++

Day turned to night and everyone was downstairs in the common area all dressed.

They mingled with each other, some were pregaming.

After Kiri took his shot he giggled. "Yeah, this flavor is disgusting."

You took a shot after. "It's not that bad."

"It's like acid." Mina gagged.

"How do you know what acid tastes like?" Kami asked.

"Helloooo, I make it."

"Yeah, but do you taste it??" he grew more confused.

"Time to gooooooo!" Iida yelled from the front door. Students started to trickle out. Sero and Jirou took their last shots. Mina turned to you.

Mina turned to you. "There's still time to get ready," she whispered. "Deku even dressed nicely for this, finally not wearing those busted-ass red boots-"

"Wait what? Deku-"

"MINA LETS GO!" Jirou yelled from outside.

"Oop, gotta go. Mwah!" she blew you a kiss before rushing out. You tried to call out for her but she closed the door. You were now all alone in the common room.

Why did she mention Izuku?

You sighed and ignored it for now.

You took another shot and sped over to your office building.