Sports Festival: VS. Todoroki

"NOW FOR THE FINALIST, SHOTO TODOROKI FROM THE HERO COURSE, LOOK AT THAT GLARE, VS." he walked out.

Glare?

"Y/N L/N ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, NO SMILES TODAY? WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE?" you walked out confused.

Why does he look-

"READY! BEGIN!"

Oh shit...

Not even a second later you saw a haul of ice rushing at you.

You jumped up and landed on a handstand on his ice, then started 'running' up against it, towards him, melting each touching your hand on your way over.

You flipped over and landed on the floor on your feet in front of him.

"Shoto-"

He blasted a shot of fire at you, you crossed your arms to block but fell back. You quickly got back up.

"It's not what you thi-UGH" he shot another fire attack but held this one for a lasting burn, you crossed your arm in time. You winced at the slight burn on your arms but it was tolerable.

Bitch.

You separated the flames while vastly uncrossing your arms and then shot a yellow fireball back at him. He blocked with a small wall of ice that quickly melted from contact.

"DUDE!" you were a bit frustrated but you understood him being mad.

"DO I SMELL DRAMA IN THE AIR?" Present Mic giggled.

Can't he hear me out?

What would I even say actually?

He continued firing ice towards and you flew back avoiding them with your fire. Not even listening to you.

 Not even listening to you

"FIRE?" Present Mic asked.

"FIRE?!?" the class 2-A stand yelled.

"Impressive maneuvering Y/n," Aizawa added.

You were catching your balance as he ran up closer and went in for a left jab but you ducked and elbowed him in the stomach.