Shaking

After waking up, you picked out an outfit for tonight hoping it's not too much for teenage house parties.

"Hmm..." you held out black pants, "I don't know..." comparing it to a brown skirt.

You put on the skirt and finished the rest of your look just looking at yourself in the mirror when Mina opened your door.

"Hey, I still can't- AHHHH!"

You looked at here. "Omg chill-"

"HOW? YOU'RE HOT!!" you rolled your eyes, knowing she was being loud, trying to hide your smile.

Her yelling attracted Jirou behind her. "Ooo lemme see- woah..." her face blew up red. She walked out before she got a nosebleed.

You followed her out. "Is it too much?"

"No, no it's uh-"

"Holy shit, you guys are hot!" Kami spoke from down the hall. He was leaning on Sero who was standing next to Kiri and Bakugou.

Izuku and Mineta were walking toward the stairs when they also saw you guys.

They were all staring at you three, faces bright red, actually getting a nosebleed.

With them staring at you, you were getting nervous and rushed back into your room. "Ugh, you guys are embarrassing her." you heard Mina from outside.

While rethinking your outfit, you hear your phone going off.

dommm

dommm: Office. Now.
I swear I will drag you from wherever you are.
Y/n I'm not kidding.

y/n logged in.

are you good? :y/n

dommm: Come to the office.

ok... r u gonna tell me why, im kinda busy :y/n

dommm: COME HERE!

dommm logged out.

... :y/n

y/n logged out.

What is happening??

Her urgency was scaring you and was very confusing since you didn't know where it was coming from.

You quickly texted Mina that you would meet them at the party cuz Dom wanted to talk and then left through your balcony.

+++

You quickly rushed into the building and upstairs. "Hey what's-AHHZZ-" As soon as you walked into your office, she sent an arrow to your shoulder. The arrow she used was lightning-based so the pain was more intense.