Still Yelling

*Contains Lemon*

When you woke up, we had a bad headache from the crying and lack of sleep.

You groaned having to walk up to your mirror to check your neck. Izuku's hickies were very faint at this point.

Your phone started buzzing on the floor.

It was Salone.

Y/N: "Hello?"

S: "Hey, I found a bank you could heist, I can get some of the league members if you want too."

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

S: "...you called me after you left a couple hours ago, telling me you wanted to rob someplace. You sounded distressed..."

Y/N: "..."

S: "Um..."

Y/N: "Shit..."

S: "What? Did you not mean to?"

Y/N: "Uhh... no- we'll do it...call Toga and send me the details of the bank."

S: "Aye Aye Captain-"

Y/N: "Stop saying that."

She hung up.

You forgot you called her last night in a fit of rage after finding out your mom was a hypocrite and wanted to do the same crime as her to piss her off.

"Ah, shit..."

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍-

"OH MY-"

You jumped when you heard the voice talk to you in your head.

"Don't do that..."

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

"No- just... why have you been talking so much recently?"

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠... 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚒𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝...

"Nothing before UA was strong enough? Alex? My mom?"

𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜...

"...Are you able to talk to me without going red?"

𝚈𝚎𝚜... 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠.

"No- I mean... not in my head..."

𝙾𝚑, 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍.

"Damn... I don't really feel like looking stupid talking to you out loud."

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.