The Fate of Alexandra

*Flashback Three Years Ago*

"Omg, that was yesterday, idiot!" Alex giggled as she threw the doll back in your face.

You two would always spend as much time as you could together whenever you visited the U.K. with your Dad for business.

You both were helping out with villain industries but neither of you told the other.

"Well, excuseeeeeeeeee me, princess! Didn't mean to forget." You said as you jumped onto her on the couch, ambushing her with tickles.

Alex's quirk: Deck. Her cheeks have the shapes on a deck of cards, club, diamond, spade, heart. She can make whatever shape on her cheek come out of her back for her to control. The red shapes on her cheeks are mainly connected to her emotion but she can change them if needed.
-
Club = scared
Diamond = sad
Spades = angry
Heart = happy/neutral

"St-STopp-HAHHAH-" she was having a hard time speaking through her wheezes. The shapes on her cheeks morphed uncontrollably. You stared down at her.

You've always had a certain feeling towards her. You didn't know what it was... it felt like a crush you would have on a guy in school.

You never really had feelings for a girl before so you tried denying it. You didn't know anyone else like this so you thought it wasn't natural.

You couldn't just stop being around her, she was your best friend next to Dominique, and you weren't going to let some weird feeling get between you two.

"Gotcha!" you were pulled out of your thoughts to Alex flipping you over and pinning your hands down to the couch to stop the tickling.

"Not fair!" you struggled.

"Completely fair! Or do you want to be tickled?" she questioned.

You vastly shook your head 'No' and she gave you a cheeky smile which made you get that feeling again.

Don't do it. Don't do it.

While trying not to, your body moved on its own.

You leaned into Alex and gave her a kiss that lasted a second before immediately pulling off

She let go of your arms as she was taken aback by the sudden intimate action. Her face grew tomato red as heat raised from yours. The signs on her cheeks turned into hearts...and then clubs.

You were waiting for a response, any response, but you were even more embarrassed for kissing her.

"I-"

"I-I'm sorry!" you unknowingly cut her off getting up from under her to sit stiffly.

There was an awkward silence for what felt like a long time. You stared at the floor while Alex stared at you.