Arrows

It was the weekend and you walked into your office's training area.

"Are you rusty or something?" you dropped your gym bag to the floor and leaned your arm against a pole. She turned to you.

"Hello to you too wack bitch." she smacked your arm with her arrow.

"Hey Dom!" you chuckled.

Dominique or 'Dom', Arrow villain: Archer, Quirk: Archery, she's amazing with arrows, can shoot from many angles, has a great eye and aim, has different types of arrows, is great at dodging, her arms and hands cramp up badly if overuse, sometimes ...

Dominique or 'Dom', Arrow villain: Archer, Quirk: Archery, she's amazing with arrows, can shoot from many angles, has a great eye and aim, has different types of arrows, is great at dodging, her arms and hands cramp up badly if overuse, sometimes runs out of arrows so she learned combat.

"I missed you!" you exclaimed.

"I didn't..." she trailed off.

You took fake offense and walked off but stopped when an arrow slit your cheek and hit the wall in front of you.

"I'm already hurt, why would you...?" you showed off your arms and pointing to your face then walked to your bag to get a bandaid.

You two got into stances and started.

You made a bow with your ice by swiping your hand up and then made a bow with your other hand, lined it up, and made the shot, it was close to the center.

"Too slow." she criticized. 

"Me shooting?"

"No, you getting your weapon, look

"No, you getting your weapon, look." she demonstrated the speed she wanted you at by reaching left arm up and back and her right arm down and back at the same time to get her weapon, then put in place and shot, getting the center, all in 1.6 seconds. Then turning to you with a blank expression.

"I want to kick your ass you cocky moron." you rolled your eyes and she laughed. You tried to go faster by doing things at the same time but that just made your shot sloppier.

"Get into the position," you lined up a shot. "Release," you took it down. "Position!" you shot up. She lowered your elbow, straighten your arm, rolled back your shoulders, and fixed your posture. "This is how I want you to be, now drop." you dropped. "Position!" you shot up, mostly in the correct placement.