Sports Festival: Cavalry Battle

"Cavalry Battle? Why have I been calling it the trojan horse thingy." You questioned, Mina snickered. "This year is going a lot like last year," she added.

"AND THE POINT VALUE ASSIGNED TO THE FIRST PLACE CONTESTANT IS 10 MILLION, BUT SINCE WE HAVE TWO THIS YEAR, IT WILL SPLIT 5 MILLION TO BOTH."

Students stared at you and Izuku. You looked around. You stuck your tongue out and held an L to your forehead to tease them. Todoroki found it cute, Bakugou was fuming.

"YES THIS IS THE CHANCE FOR THOSE AT THE BOTTOM TO OVERTHROW THE TOP!" Midnight added.

"Maybe we should wait and see how the teams turn out before we start strategizing kero," Tsu said from beside us. "It's going to be hard to get people on your team though Y/n kero."

"Not really." You smiled as someone caught your eye.

-Bakugou POV

These extras were crowded around me again because of how powerful I am. I just stared her down, eye twitching, irritated.

Why the fuck does that icyhot bastard have his arm around her? AND WHAT DID HE MEAN BY 'MY GIRL.'

I snapped out of it from the constant yelling around me.

Who are these people?

"Wait.. remind me what your quirks are again, and your names," I said with a straight face.

"OH COME ON THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!" they yelled in unison.

-Second Person POV

You took Todoroki's arm off and skipped over.

"Wanna be on my team~" you asked.

"I-I-I don't know-w, with you-u having 5-5-5-5 m-million points, it's going to be pret-t-ty scary." Mineta stuttered.

"You get to touch my leg~" you said seductively.

"Deal!" Mineta snapped up. You stood up and laughed. While walking back, another purple-haired boy walked up to you.

"Do you also have a brainwashing quirk?" Shinsou asked.

"Ptff no," you answered.

"With how quick he changed, you could've fooled me." he laughed. "I'll also be on your team if you want, people don't really trust me after last year."

"Cool, but I'm on top." you insisted, he agreed to the terms.

You grouped up with one other class 2-C student Shinsou knew from last year. And by 'group' I mean he controlled. You had your group though.

You as Rider, Shinsou in front while Mineta and a random 2-C student are in the back all as Horseman.

You and Shinsou talked strategy as Mineta would just do whatever you said and the 2-C student would do what even he said. Time was now up.

"AFTER 15 MINUTES, TWELVE CAVALRY TEAMS ARE PREPARED TO GO HEAD TO HEAD."

"The teams look more mixed this year now that people have a better understanding of each other's quirks." Aizawa pointed out.

"LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!!" Present Mic got the crowded riled up.

"You ready?" You said as you fluff Shinsou's hair around. "Yeah."

You tied the headband reading "5,000,295" around your head and pushed your curls forward, sorta hiding it.

"READY. SET. BEGIN!" and they were off again.