Planning

You two were on the roof. You were swinging your legs waiting for something to happen.

It was a couple days later and we were with Endeavor again, he and the boys were on the roof of the building across from us. Tomorrow was the last interning day before we go back.

Today you and Hawks were going to meet up with the rest of the league to discuss tomorrow's actions.

"So... what going on with you and your boyfriend now?" he broke the silence.

"Boyfriend?" you looked confused. He pointed across the building to Todoroki. "No no no no no like I said, we aren't dating and we aren't going to date, just friends, he didn't have a real reason to like me."

"Did he not have a reason to date, or did he have a reason to back off?"

"Back off?"

"The purple hair dude from your fight, I think his name was Shin-"

"No." you stopped swinging. "I.. don't know actually." he smiled.

"Bunny got a man~" he teased.

"NO I D- don't" you quieted down from how loud you got. "I just said I don't know, I don't want to hurt him."

Or bore him... Am I ready?

"That's very heroic of you." you rolled your eyes.

"What happens if you don't get your shipment back?" he looked over.

"I most likely lose a big supplier and kill a man." his eyes widen as you said that so casually.

"Do you know what heroes are going with the police?"

"Not exactly but I think Rock Lock and uh... Black Ice-" he started naming.

"SHE'S COMING?" you yelled so loud, the boys across from you looked over.

You thought a bit before getting up.

"We need to go now." you turned around and fell from the building back first. Izuku called out to you but in the next blink, you were gone. Hawks did the same, the boys thought it was another villain and Bakugou got mad that they were just sitting around.

+++

Hawks took you to a tall building in Hosu city where you saw the two other guys from before plus new people.

A blonde girl turned around.

"EEEEE SHE'S HERE! She's so cuteeee~ Can I have your blood?!" she got up close at put on a big smile.

"Oh hey babe," Dabi smirked.

"So forward." you chuckled before making a blade with your ice and sliting your thumb, you held it to her and she licked up.

"Omg she's tastes good... Can I have more?" she was jumping around you with a knife in her hand.

"If we get this shipment, why not?" you went along with it.

"This is getting weird." Handy Mandy spoke up. "Anyways, this is Toga, Twice, Mr.Compress, and Spinner." they all turned to you. "Guys, this is Bunny." you looked around the roof analyzing everyone. Shiggy explained everyone's quirk so you can better make up a plan.

You made a viable plan.

"One thing that's important, I can't use my quirk." you ended your plan off.

"Why?" Dabi asked.

"I.. know one of the heroes... I can't be recognized." you thought about it for a bit before looking at Dabi. "Your fire."

"What about it?" you backed up and started striking yellow fire to the ground.

"C'mere," he smirked and walked beside you. You took his hand and aligned it with yours. "Ok fire." His hand grew in blue flames before it shot out and...

"Green fire?"

You smiled and looked up at Hawks. "It worked." You stopped shooting. "If I use my use my flames, you have to fire with me." you looked at him. "I can use my wings under my shirt if I need to but I can't use my speed or ice." you started pacing.

"What if he hits you?" Hawks asked.

"I can handle going through or being hit by fire for an okay amount of time." your practices with your dad helped with that.

"My fire is blue."

You stopped in front of them. "I can handle it."

He shrugged. "Not really my problem, your face will still be fine."

You looked at him, then at Hawks, then back at him.

"Back off, she's mine." Toga got up close pointing the knife towards Dabi.

*Bi panic*

"I thought I was yours Toga, you can have her." Twice switched up.

Split personality too huh...

You walked to the side. "A-anyways, we have a plan now, we also need a distraction so no other heroes can help at the route."

"We have some Nomus we can test out." Shiggy suggested.

"No-nomi?"

The fuck is a Nomi?

"No.. No-Mu..."

"Nomow?"

"NO-MU like MOO!" he starting scratching.

"Anyways the fuck is a Nomeow?" he took a deep breath and let it go.

"Do you know what happened here last year?"

"Uuuuh yeah I heard about it, those monsters and Stain."

"Yeah 'those monsters' are NoMUs." he emphasized the pronunciation.

"You want to use them on Hosu? Again?"

"Do you have somewhere else in mind." you thought for a second then looked at Hawks with a smirk.

"Endeavor needs to teach those boys right~?" he stood up.

+++

After things were settled you and Hawks left, it was getting late and you guys had a big day tomorrow.

Before you entered your room, Hawks said he needed to take care of something and left.

You looked confused but didn't question it as much as you should've.