Eri

Today was Saturday so you all got time to prepare for the event.

"Kill them with music!"

Jiro put up a sheet of the song we were doing this year.

She also gave you a sheet with the parts you were going to sing being highlighted. You scanned through it humming your parts in your head. 

You all worked on playing the song right first before you heard people cheering outside, you all turned.

"Oh Eri must be here." Kaminari took the guitar off his shoulders.

"Eri?" you looked around at them.

"Oh, she is the most adorable thing!" Jiro took your arm after you place your guitar down and pulled you outside.

Once out, you saw a couple of people from the dance team, surrounding a blond dude with a cartoony face.

You looked past them to see a little grey hair, red-eyed, girl, with one horn smiling at everyone while holding her little satchel bag.

You quickly covered your mouth in shock.

OMG, SHE IS LITERALLY SO FUCKING ADORABLE I WANT TO PROTECT HER WITH MY LIFE BRO IF ANYONE TOUCHES OR HURT HER IT'S ON SIGHT AHHHHH-

"Shinsou!"

Your thoughts were interrupted when the little girl ran up and hugged the sleepy head's leg. "Hey, kiddo."

She looked next to him and saw you then hid behind his leg. You frowned your eyebrows.

"I-is she scared of me?" you started backing up until Izuku reassured you. "N-no don't worry, she's just cautious of new people." he hesitantly laughed.

She moved out of his leg and examined your face. You froze not knowing what to do. Then she cheered.

"Shinsou it's her! I found her!" she pointed at you while facing him and pulling at his pants.

"Huh?" you tilted your head.

"N-nothi-"

"It's the girl with the horns and sharp teeth and big red nose you are always talking about." your face light up and you felt the heat rise from your body as she pointed at each feature. He facepalmed.

"Are you going to pick her up now?" she tilted her head at him.

"Pick... me up?" you looked at him for an answer but he shrugged.

"I will, I will! Ok um..." she faced and walked up to you. She flicked finger guns at you and gave you a wink. "Are you a parking ticket? Cause you've got fine written all over you!"

"HAHA-" You quickly shut your mouth with your hands but you were laughing uncontrollably. 

"WOAH-" Ochaco and the rest started cracking up when she went again.

"Or or or..." she did the finger gun wink thing again. "I'm in the mood for pizza. A pizza you, that is!"

You fell to the floor from laughter. "Eri, where did you learn that?" Mina mumbled from behind her hands trying to contain her own laugh but can't.

She pointed and faced the bright yellow idiot. "Kamin'air'i!"

You all faced him. He looked around him. "W-what?? Who is Kamin'air'i, I'm Kaminari- OW!" he tried to play it off from her mispronunciation of his name but Jiro punched his arm. "I didn't know she would actually use it..." he whimpered while rubbing his arm.

"I want pizza now..." she turned to the cartoony blond. He picked her up and they both left inside to get some food.

You turned to Shinsou. "So you wanna pizza me?"

"Bye."

"HAHAHAH!" he turned away from embarrassment and walked back to the dance area, you held your stomach laughing with Jiro as the band team went back inside.