Movie Date

*Contains Slight Lemon*

*Knock Knock*

Bakugou's POV

There was no answer.

This is a bad idea, why did I listen to that redhead freak? She's not even here-

It was the next day and I decided to take shitty hair's advice. That was a fucking mistake. I was about to walk away when I heard a groan from the other side of the door.

Is she...?

I knocked again and she groaned louder.

"Are you sleeping?"

It was quiet. "No..." she mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Open the door!" I heard her bed creak and footsteps come closer to the door then it opened. I was about to speak again until I saw her.

Damn...

I looked her up and down. She was in shorts, showing off her rose thigh tattoo. A strap from her tank top draped over her arm. Her braids were under her big bonnet. She was rubbing her eye. "Damn it's so bright." she scrunched up her face. I felt the heat exploded around mine as I turned red.

Why does she always have to be so fucking sexy? The thoughts I'm getting right now is making me as bad as the grape-

"What did you want?" she cut me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you sleeping? It's 1pm..."

"Your point?" she deadpanned. I chuckled a bit.

"Are you..free today?" she shook her head 'yes'. "Good, we're going to see a movie later, Shitty hair got sick." she rose a brow to that.

"Kiri...got sick?" she crossed her arms and leaned on the door. A stupid little smirk on her face.

"Just shut up, we're leaving at 7." I said, not giving her a chance to reply as I walked away. She shook head her and closed the door behind her.

Second Person POV

Did he just...is this a date? Did Kiri set this up? .... It's probably not.

+++

"It's a date."

"Definitely."

You rolled your eyes. You were getting ready for the movie, Jiro and Mina were helping. "Kiri isn't even sick, I was just with him..."

You held part of your braids in your hand, going up and down, wondering if you should put it in a ponytail or not. You decide to keep it down but tucked behind your ear.

You wore a white shirt, plaid mini dress, gold necklace, and white air force 1s

You wore a white shirt, plaid mini dress, gold necklace, and white air force 1s. You posed for the girls (😗✌️) before skipping to your closet to get an oversize black jacket. It was getting more into winter, if it got colder than you were dressed for, you could just warm yourself up with your quirk.