Sports Festival: VS. Shinsou

This damn chair.

You were in the waiting room again staring at the same chair as before. You weren't really thinking about the fights but about the kiss that happened here.

You knew Shinsou was going to use combat since that's all he ever did with you. Since you both started at U.A. he would for some reason, only go straight to fighting you. Sometimes he won, most times he didn't. You didn't know why but you happily accepted helping him with that.

As you stared at the chair in front of you, that scene just replayed in your mind.

You too pulled off but he stopped. He looked at you, then your lips. He hand rose and before you could react,

He kissed you.

Your eyes widened at the sudden feeling of his lips, your body heat rose as you closed your eyes and returned the kiss.

I-I'm returning this?

You too separated and both had a semi-surprised look on your faces.

"S-sorry."

"S-sorry."

"Sorry."

Your thoughts were interrupted by the announcer calling the competitors down.

On your way out, you melted that chair.

"SHE SURE SEEMS HAPPY! IT'S Y/N L/N FROM THE HERO COURSE, VS." you skipped out this time.

"HITOSHI SHINSOU ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE THIS YEAR!" he walked out smiling.

You too stared at each other.

"READY! BEGIN!"

"Good day you piece of shit," you said in a British accent.

"And to you, mudrat." he played along, you both laughed then started walking towards each other.

Halfway there you both started running. When you got close, you went for a roundhouse kick but he ducked and caught it from the back, you turned to face him still holding your leg up.

"You would look good in a mullet!" You smiled trying to confuse him.

"Ptfffff Huh?" he lowered your leg but still held onto it, confusingly laughing at what you said.

"Hahaha I don't even know, don't quote me on that." you kicked your leg out of his loosened grasp and backed up.

"DO THEY SEEM TO BE JOKING AROUND? WE ARE LOVING THIS FREE COMMENTARY!" Present Mic called out.

"What? No brainwashing?" you charged at him again, punching him in the gut before rolling onto his back, he held you in place picking you up, entangling his arms with your arms.

"I like fighting you." he pulled his arms in together which stretched your chest out, you screeched and kicked the air from how uncomfortable it was. "I like you~" he turned his head and whispered into your ear only for you to hear.

Eyes widening, you kicked the back of his leg with your heel. He dropped down from the sudden lack of balance, as soon as you touched the floor and sped off sightly. He stood up and faced you.

"You know I have a question in mind but I don't think you'll answer." you hesitated but smiled at the challenge.

"Try me." you walked up to him.

"Are you still thinking about our kiss?"

Your smile slowly faded into a surprised expression. The crowd 'Oooo' at the question.