Just a Reminder

After getting off the bus, you skipped into the dorms happily.

There weren't many people on the bus since some kids came earlier and others overslept. Some of your friends looked towards you.

"You seem happy..." Jirou pointed out.

"I AM happy." your smile got even wider.

She looked at Kami, then back at you. "Did you get fucked or something?"

"WHA- NOoo-"

"You got fucked?" you felt arms wrap around your waist. When you turned your head you saw Shinsou.

"No, I-"

"Bakugou said you fell off his roof but it could've just been rough se-" you cut Kami off.

"KAMI!"

"Wait what? Bakugou?" Shinsou let go surprised.

"OK! uHmm-" your voice cracked, "You all talk too much..."

"Ok so why are you so happy?" Jirou laid on her arms.

You leaned over the chair with a smile again, trying to almost whisper. "When I went home, a friend of my dad from America came to visit me-"

"What?" you froze, then slowly turned around, smile fading. "What did you just say?" All Might asked again.

Shit.

"What did I just say?" you tried to play it off.

"A friend of your dad came here for you?"

"I didn't say that..."

"Y/n-"

"I'm telling the truth, I didn't say... 'that'." you gave him a cheeky smile, you technically didn't exactly say what he said. He just deadpanned. You gave up. "Please don't tell Aizawa-"

"Don't tell me what?" Like on cue, Aizawa walked in the door.

ARE YOU FUCKING-

"A friend of her dad came to see her." All Might snitched.

WHY?!

Aizawa just signed and opened the door back indicating you two were going to talk.

You blew smoke out your nose like a bull, turned to Jirou signing 'I'm going to kill this man!' then walked out.

Jirou snickered while the rest were confused.

+++

You sat down in the chair when Aizawa closed his door then soon sat down across from you.

"What is All Might taking about?"

You shrugged. "Beats me."

"Do you want this to take longer than it needs to be?" He rubbed his eyes.

You groaned. "It's nothing really, they were held back cuz of the investigation BUT my mom brought them here so they can't be bad, right?"

"I don't know, I guess."

"Cool! Are we done here?" you were getting ready to get up. As you got up, your left ear twitched from hearing a weird scruff from behind you.

"Yeah, but remember you have the meeting tomorrow after school." He leaned back. You let the sound go as it could've been the chair... somehow.

You stopped in your tracks. "Does that still have to be a thing? Reliving that type of trauma isn't good for my mental health right?"

"Your mental health is the reason why we are having this meeting, and the reason we hired a new guidance counselor."

"You guys don't already have a counselor? Kinda weird..." you mocked.

He stretched getting up.  "After the confrontation with Bakugou and Izuku, we realized you guys were actual kids dealing with heavy situations but things were too busy for us to hire a counselor to help with that, now we did."

"What confrontation?" you were confused.

He shrugged. "Ask one of them. You can leave now, just wanted to give you a reminder." he signaled towards the door.

You walked out but were annoyed you had actually go through another one of these meetings. You had one before starting school here, another small one on the first day, and they weren't as bad as the one you are going to have. This time you were talking about your behavior and your mom and Hawks would be involved. It was a lot you didn't want to go through again.

You walked back in the less enthusiastically, with no smile, just felt exhausted from that small talk... and thinking. Everyone was back by then.

"Are you in trouble?" Mina asked.

"What, no..." you scratched your head.

"You look annoyed." Bakugou pointed out.

"I am annoyed, I don't like this fucking sccc---" you were about to say you didn't like this school but you looked at your friends and stopped.

"You don't like what?" Sero leaned in.

"Uhh... nothing, just... this place is so exhausting." you sighed and went to your room.

Once you left, Hagakure walked in while putting on her clothes. "Guys, I did something I wasn't supposed to."

"What, are you okay?" Ochaco said from the couch.

"Maybe, maybe not um."

Mina yelled. "Just spit it out!"

"I listened in on Y/n's conversation with Aizawa..." everyone paused.

"Oh yeah, your dead!"

"See ya!" Sero and Kami laughed.

"Why?!" Ochaco ran up to her.

"I was walking in when I saw them go to the teacher's dorms and I remember what happened during Halloween-"

"Shh-no no- shh-" Mina tried shutting her up, waving her hand back and forth from her neck cutting her off. Jirou's eyes widen as she sunk in her chair and Bakugou facepalmed.

"What happened during Halloween?" Ochaco looked back and forth between the four of them.

"Jeez, you talk too much." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"I didn't lose her, did I?" Shinsou spoke up. "She went somewhere and you guys followed her..."

"Uhh...a-anyways hehe, she's having a meeting tomorrow and I could listen again-"

"What, are you crazy!??" Jirou jumped up.

You sped downstairs from all the noise. "Why are you guys yelling?" Everyone paused looking at you. "What?"

"Weee were planning a surprise party for you, drats are plans have been foiled." Mina tried saving.

You rose a brow. "My birthday is months away..."

"Better late than never!"

"I never told you guys what date-" Mina put her arm around you.

"You sure?"

"I think half of you don't even know how old I am-" she was leading you back up.

"That's fascinating! Let's go to your room, I hear we get to updated our costumes again." She momentarily turned back to Hagakure and signaled her to shut up.

When you two were gone, Jirou walked up to her, "Don't listen in to the meeting tomorrow, if you get caught, we're all dead." she whispered.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ochaco was still confused but none of them answered.