School Festival

*BANG* "IT'S ALREADY 9 O'CLOCK! STUDENT SHOULD'VE CLEARED OUT THE GYM BY NOW!" Hounddog yelled through everyone's eardrums.

No more rehearsing. Just one more sleep and then at 9am the school festival begins!

You haven't sung in front of anyone but Jiro yet because you were still scared of them judging you for some reason so they just trusted that you would be awesome for the concert. You all were leaving the gym when Kaminari came up to you.

"Do you think this will work?" he whispered, scratching his head.

"Yeah, I already told Kiri where to place them and I'll make sure to back you up." you nudged him out of his nerves.

He took a deep breath. "O-ok, thanks!" he gave you a smile as you all walked to the dorms.

You two fake being sleepy and went up to the rooms, he met you in your room and you guys practiced until knocking out.

+++

"Oh, there you ar- oh your braids are cute!" You finally walked backstage, hair braided, and changed into the 'A-team' t-shirt

It was finally time.

You looked through the curtains and your breathing quickened.

Shit! So many people, new people, they might laugh, what if I don't sing, then Jiro will look bad, I can't do that to her, I don't know if I can do thi-

"Hey," you turned to Jiro placing her hand on you, trying to calm you down. "You're a great singer and you're going to do fine!"

"Wah? she heard you sing? No fair no fair," Mina whined at first. "But we believe you will be amazing Y/n, don't worry." you smiled at them for being there for you.

Suddenly the lights turned off and the curtains opened.

We got this!

Momo lightly played on the keyboard. You made smoke appear on the floor of the gym as Kaminari shredded the beginning.

"♬Ahhhhhh.♬" The dance team harmonized.

The spotlight lit on Jiro. "♫Candy. She's sweet like candy in my veins.♫" You and Kaminari were on either side of her as she sang.

Yellow light swirled around the crowd. "♪Thunder's getting louder and louder.♪" Bakugou drummed louder and louder. "♫Baby you're like lightning in a bottle, I can't let you go now that I got it. And all... I need is to get struck...♫" The area went dark and then a flash of white light came on then off.

"♪By...♪" then flashed again. Bakugou beat hard on his drum as the dance team bounced at each hit.

"♬Your electric... LOVE!♬" Yellow flash spread through the area as Jiro yelled into the mic. The crowd cheered at the white confetti falling on them from the effect's team staking around on Todoroki's ice and the pink laser show in appearing in front of their eyes.