Internship Offers

"Ima deck the next person that comes up to me I swear!" you said to Mina.

"Yeah sorry, this happened last year too."

So many people were coming up and congratulating you on getting first on your way to school. It was annoying.

You walked into class with the other students talking about their experiences too. You sat in your seat and spoke along with them.

"Morning."

Everyone faced the front as Aizawa walked in. "Good Morning Mr.Aizawa."

"Before we get into the totals of internship offers, Y/n would like to share something with the class." He signaled to you.

"I wonder what this is about." Kaminari looked back at you.

"Oh. You meant now?" you questioned but got up to the front anyway.

"Um hi." you waved.

"Stop stalling." you chuckled.

"I would like to introduce myself."

"Didn't you already do that?*kero*" Tsu pointed out.

"Yeah, but I left some things out." you took a deep breath.

"My name is Y/n L/n, My mom is the Ice Hero: 'Black Ice'." You began. "My quirk is 'Fire and Ice Dragon', pretty self-explanatory and I am the Dragon Her-*gag*: Kurogan."

The class was silent for a bit. You waited.

"Kurogan... Like 'Black Dragon' just like your mom's 'Black Ice.'" Hagakure pointed out.

"Yes but mine is smarter, she's lame." you smiled at your mediocre cleverness.

"Is the dragon part from your dad?" Izuku asked.

"Uh.. yes, he's a fire dragon." Izuku kept writing in his notebook.

"So you can pull out your wings whenever you want?" He asked again.

"Um.. yes, and I can turn into a full dragon-"

"I could still crush you." Bakugou leaned back. You haven't fought Bakugou yet, you were never paired with him, the closest you got was the Calvary Battle.

"That's funny, anyways am I done?" you turned to Aizawa, he nodded and you went back to your seats, ignoring any other questions people had for you.

"Now that that's over, here are your results." Numbers lit up on the chalkboard behind him.

Class A No. of Offers

Todoroki - 6332

Tokoyami - 2824

Midoriya - 1755

Shinsou - 701

Bakugou - 699

Mineta - 300

...

Mina - 215

...

Uraraka - 62

...

L/n - 3

THREE??

You were highly confused.

"Wow, I got offers this year!" Mina pumped her fist up.

"How did Bakugou chart, he didn't even do anything," Mineta spoke up.

"SHUT IT YOU GRAPE BITCH! I'LL CRUSH YOU!"