Tourney Fight: Iida

"Hmmm." your mom questions.

"I love it!" Midnight clapped.

You all looked in the mirror at your new hero costume that Midnight designed with input from your mom.

You looked around, it was definitely out there for your age but it was hot.

"I love it too." Your mom saw your smile in the mirror she smiled too. You looked at her.

As Midnight left to go to the field with the rest of the students, you walked over with your mom.

"I thought you didn't like it, why were you smiling?"

"It's... definitely an outfit, but that was the first thing I've seen you happy about when it came to being a hero."

You roll your eyes. "Stop."

"What?" she stopped walking.

"Just..." you waved her off.

"I just want this to be easier for you-"

"WELL IT'S NOT!" you stopped then looked at her. "Stop trying to push me to enjoy this... I won't..." you walked out without her.

+++

"WOAH!" some students looked over at what Mina yelled at.

"Behold, my creation!" Midnight cheered.

"Oh god..." Aizawa sighed.

You walked over to the bleachers where everyone else was sitting.

"Sooo hot-ACK" Bakugou kicked Mineta off while trying to hide his face.

"Don't you think it's too much?" Aizawa asked Midnight, she shook her head.

"It's cute and the only way she would accept wearing the same color as her mom's costume is if I designed it." she whispered to him.

"Anyways, this week we are training tournament style." Aizawa explained the assignment. "Two weeks ago we talked about your weakness, use that while fighting as you will be randomly matched and won't have time to really strategize."

He pushed a button in front of him as your mom met up with you guys talking to Midnight.

The screen in front of us rushed through names before stopping to give everyone their opponents.