*A/N* Quirk Explanation

Power 6/5 S

Speed 6/5 S

Technique 4/5 B

Intelligence 5/5 A

Cooperativeness 2/5 D

Quirk: Fire and Ice Dragon

Ice and Speed from your mom, Fire and Dragon from your dad.

Your Mom was Jodi L/N, "Black Ice" was her hero name. She, a #2 hero in the U.S. behind Captain Celebrity, was known for her incredible speed. Her quirk was called "Ice" giving her ice powers, but the speed came from her mother. The ice that came out of her was black, hence the name.

Your father's quirk was called "Fire Dragon" which was exactly that. He had fire powers and white wings that could turn into a full snowy dragon. His fire was red.

You had both of that and along the way, you were able to mix the fire and ice inside of you before letting it out to make water and steam. It came across you when you tried to you both powers at the same time. In order for that, you needed a lot of concentration.

Your wings were black, and you could also turn into a full black dragon

Your wings were black, and you could also turn into a full black dragon. Your fire was yellow and ice was grey.

In your human state, you had horns and fangs on the top and bottom teeth, just like your dad. Your hair was curly to your shoulders, with white tips since your mom had completely white hair. Your nose was redder than the rest of your face, like you had a cold, just like your mom because of how the ice was.

You had some tattoos as well. Bunny ears one on your stomach because that was your comfort animal and you always hugged/held your stuffed animal by your stomach. One star under both your ears because you liked to stargaze while listening to music. And a rose on your thigh that was on fire and had icy thorns on its stem because it was your concept of love. All things that were important to you.

*I drew this, forgot her horns but just imagine them there*

Hero Costume (on the left)
Goggles - you made to help you see through the smoke you would create.
Two Lines - the two long lines going through your costume glow whatever color your eyes glow from front to back so others are aware.
Slits - on the back there are two slits so you're wings can come out without ripping through your clothes, modified by Aizawa.
Boots - Just like your mom and the rest of your costume, your boots were ice and fire-resistant. The bottom can turn into skates just like your mom so you both have an easier way of moving with ice.
Wraps - the wraps of cloth around your body and arms are flexible and keeps your costume intact if you turned into a dragon and back.

Villain Costume (on the right)
Coat - the coat was a green coat your dad made for you that matched his.
Boots - Same as hero costume
Goggles - to hide your face, you would use your smoke, these helped you see.
Lines - the lines around your waist also glowed with your eyes.
Stretch - just like your hero costume, this one was stretchy for you to become a dragon and come back, even your dad's coat.

Weaknesses:

Your speed was very fast, almost looked like you were teleporting, but if overused you'd get very dizzy from all the movement.

If you overuse your ice or fire powers, you would get sick from the cold or heat.

The curse would increase your power. Though helpful if you brought it out yourself, if it was brought out on its own, would increase your power so much, it would exceed your body's limits, leaving you in the worst conditions. Ways to stop the curse would be becoming unconscious or calming down.

Your wings came out your back ripping through any clothes you had on. It took so much strength and energy to use them. Unless you were under the curse, then it gets forced out whether you could handle it or not.