Not Allowed

It was after school and instead of cleaning duty, Aizawa took you into a room with other staff, including Principal Nezu.

"What is this?" you looked around.

"Hello Y/n, we just wanted to discuss some things, you're not in trouble."

He gestured towards a seat at the table. You sat down.

"Sooo, how was your weekend?"

"Why am I here?" he smiled.

"Straight to the point I see," he stood on the table, "We wanted to talk about your recent fight and appearance on the news." you rolled your eyes.

"So I am in trouble."

"No no, well not really. What you said on the news made me realize you never went through media practice like the other students, that's our fault for forgetting and we'll get you on that with Midnight and Mt Lady-"

"Mt Lady?" you cut him off and scoffed. "I don't think I want media advice from tits over there."

She scrunches her face. "Tits?" she said under her breath.

"On another note, we wanted to mainly talk about your dragon form." he smiled.

"What about it?"

He looked through some papers

He looked through some papers. "Judging by the popularity gained from the fight, people love you as a dragon. It's sort of a different reaction from when people saw Ryuko for the first time."

You leaned back. "Ok?"

He set the papers down looking at you. "We wanted to let you know that you are now allowed to go into your dragon form." There was a pause in the room.

You scoffed. "Now we're still working out the-" You started laughing over him talking.

"Hahaaha,  'now allowed' what does that mean?" you used air quotes.

"It means, for safety reasons, you weren't previously allowed to go into your dragon form." Midnight spoke up.

"YEAH WE COULDN'T RISK IT!" Present Mic added. You paused before chuckling again.

"This is a joke, right? You can't..." Everyone's face was serious. Your smile faded. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Now Y/n-"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN I'M NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY FUCKING QUIRK??" You bursted up nearly flipping the table.

Mt. Lady stood up. "Please calm down-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" you sent water to grab her and slammed her into the wall. Aizawa stood up and took away your quirk. "YOU CAN'T NOT ALLOW ME TO BE A DRAGON, IT'S WHO I AM!" your eyes started blinking white like one false move could set you off.

"We've discussed this with the US Government, because of the incident that brought you here occurred while you were glowing in your dragon form, we decided to take away that right until you had better control over your curse."