Sunday Morning

💥Bakusquad💥

acid princess: i- i want my apology
NOW PLEASE

buzzboy: OMG IM SORRY

tape: mina was right all along

kiri: about jiro figuring things out?

tape: yeah they have a date later today

acid princess: that wouldn't have happened if i DIDNT TELL HER

tape: the way you came for mina, im surprised she didnt whoop you

acid princess: RIGHT?!? omg wheres my belt

buzzboy: SEROOOO

tape: HAIJIOSFJAH

blondie: HAHAHADEJ

y/n logged in.

MINAAAA :y/n
mina
mina
mina
GIRL-🧍🏾‍♀️

tape: y/n whats wrong??

buzzboy: r u ok?

acid princess: girl what-

look at what i sent you... :y/n

acid princess: ok ok

acid princess logged out.

kiri: huh whats going on

tape: idk

acid princess logged in.

acid princess: HE DID WHATTTTTT??
YOU DID WHAT??????

buzzboy: WHAT?
HE??

buzzboy: WHAT?HE??

tape: MINA WHAT?

acid princess: forget denki, IMA BEAT Y/N'S ASS FOR JUST NOW TELLING ME
I WAS LITERALLY WITH YOU LAST NIGHT WTF

GIRL IM SORRY :y/n

blondie: WHY TF R U GUYS SHOUTING

acid princess: GIRL im going up there and ur telling me EVERYTHING
guys i am sitting on a BAD BOY piece of information

STOPP :y/n

acid princess logged out.

y/n logged out.

tape: LMAO THEN TELL US

buzzboy: shit theyre gone

blondie: wtf even was that..

*SLAM*

Mina busted into your room with a belt in her hand, you flinched at the noise. Even though she didn't actually use it, it definitely scared you. You too sat on your bed as you explained what happened yesterday, it wasn't anything special but a basic kiss. But the way it felt...

While you were explaining, you were changing, getting ready for the meeting with the 'PLF' at 6pm. It was 4:30 right now so you had some time to kill.

"So you said it felt deep and passionate, has anything changed since?" Mina questioned. "No, literally everything has been normal, not like it never happened but like it was normal... he became a bit more flirty tho."

"So... that probably means he likes you, go get that.. unless you don't-"

"I don't know... I do but..." Relationships were... complicated in your eyes.

"I don't know. What if he ignores me." you looked away.

"Ignor- Who do I need to beat?" Mina smiled grabbing her belt again. "B-Blondie," you muttered still looking down. "HUH? THAT DIMWIT?" she shot up. "It's fi-" she started walking towards the door. "Are you ok? Oh you are? He won't be!" she wouldn't let you answer any of the questions, she just stormed out and went upstairs. "MINA!" you chased after her.

You were on the 2nd floor, across from you was Izuku, next to you was Shinsou.

You dragged Mina down from the stairs. She was cussing Bakugou out waving her belt around. Sero and Kirishima were holding him back as well. The boys were all confused.

+++

It was now 5:15pm and you were at the Mecc-Machines store buying a large amount of PintBlades. You walked out, put on shades and walked into a nearby ally.

-Jiro's POV

"Huh, wasn't that Y/n?" I pointed out watching her walk into an ally. I took Denki's hand and followed her in. We saw someone in the distance turn the corner but when we did too, no one was there. She was gone. "I could've sworn that was Y/n... I hope she's okay." I looked up to him as we walked out and continued our date. "I'll text her later," he responded.