Training Camp

"Time to get on the bus!" Kendo yelled with Monoma in her hand.

During the summer you guys had training camp.

Fun...

"The girls of Class A and Class B *slurp* it's like a buffet of bombshells." Mineta drooled on his arm.

You walked up beside him and bent down to his ear, "Babe are you cheating on me? Was I not good enough for you?" you angrily pouted, grabbing his face and turning it to face you.

"N-n-no I ju-just um- I-" he became a stuttering mess as you glared at him grew.

"You're on probation." you rolled your eyes trying to hold in a laugh then walked to the bus.

"NO IM SORRY WAIT!" he tripped running after you.

"How does she do that? Why?" the class said in unison.

You got on and sat in the back at a window seat, put your headphones in, and started drawing random things that came to mind in your green journal.

The Green Journal. A gift dad gave you every year for Christmas since you could write. On the first page, he would write a personal letter to you, different each time. He made it a challenge for you to complete the book before the next one. You would put anything in there, invention ideas, random drawings, song lyrics, your feelings, etc. No one was allowed to touch that book without your permission, not even Lollie.

You felt your seat lift so you quickly closed your journal and turned.

"Sup Sleepyhead!" a grin plastered on your face as you ruffled his hair.

"Why didn't he put me somewhere else." he swiped your hands away.

"Oh please, you love me~" you teased looking away but he lowkey shook his head in agreement before facing your hands.

"What are you doing in there this time?"

"Nothing-" you looked over at him. Wondering why you stopped he looked up at you. A smirk appeared on your face. You adjusted your seating to face him, back against the window, legs on his lap. "I'm going to draw you." you tapped his nose with the tip of your pencil and looked down.

His face grew a light shade of pink as he held onto your legs from falling but was still confused.

"C'mon, gimme a better face." you smiled so he could mimic it but he stared for a bit before softly chuckling, you laughed back.

Bakugou's POV

Wtf could they be laughing about?

I glared at Y/n and the purple eraser from where I was sitting.

If that shitty hair didn't stop me to help him load the shitty luggage, I would've sat in that shitty chair next to shitty you.

I gritted my teeth at them when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"It's not cool to stare dude," Dunceface whispered from in between the seats, "Yeah if you want her, go ask her out..." Shitty hair shrugged.

"The fuck? I don't want her." I crossed my arms, turning back into my seat, slouching.

The two idiots looked at each other then faced me again.

"You want her!" they said in unison. I rolled my eyes and tossed my head back.

They both started snickering under their breath, I lift my head a bit, opening one eye to find out what the fuck was so funny.

"♫Why would y/n ever kiss kachann?♫" I tensed up, some heads started to turn at how loud they were. "♫He's not even half as pretty!♫"