Breakfast

"You're not fine..." Mina sighed.

"Yes I am..." you mumbled.

You were hiding under the cover hugging your green stuffed bunny.

Your room and door were ice cold due to how you were feeling but it didn't stop the girls from checking on you.

"Maybe you need to get out of your room, touch some grass, we could go ice skating or something!" Hagakure suggested.

"No, it's fine..."

"Is this about Bakug-"

"No."

"Is it about your parents?" Ochaco trod carefully around the subject.

You sighed under the sheets before flipping the covers over and sitting up.

Your nose seemed even redder, your eyes were even puffier, you had tear marks trailing down your cheeks.

"Jesus-" Some of the girls were shocked by how bad you looked. You flicked them off then grabbed your phone from beside you.

"Can you at least eat something?" Jirou suggested.

"I'm not hungry..."

"You haven't eaten anything since lunchtime at school..." Momo got worried.

"Two days ago..." Mina added.

"Yeah, that's fine..." you didn't even look up from your phone, you were checking on Salone's condition. She was healing better but using her quirk puts a strain on the wounds.

Out of nowhere, Mina snatched your phone from your hand, locked it, and put it in her back pocket.

"Hey-"

"C'mon we're getting food." the girls started walking out of the room.

"I need my phone-"

"You'll get it back after we eat." she said as she walked out the door.

You groaned then slowly got up from the bed just to immediately collapse back down from being lightheaded. "Ughh..."

After you cleaned yourself up a bit, you finally walked downstairs to a table filled with different breakfast options.

"Breakfast with the Girlies!" Hagakure stretched out her arms (or the sleeves of her shirt) out in the air all excited.

"Sato helped me make it." Momo said from the kitchen where she was covered in flour with Sato.

You walked up to the table, took a strawberry from the bowl, and ate it. "There... I ate, can I have my phone now?"

"Sit down!" Mina insisted. The rest of the girls sat down as well.

"Why do you want your phone that bad?" Jirou took a bite of toast.

"...I'm checking up on an injured friend..." you tossed your egg around with the chopsticks. Laying your head lazily on your hand.

"So you would be fine with your friend moving around a lot?"

"No...the fuck?"

"Then you should understand why we're not fine with you not eating... or even taking care of yourself..." she said with more concern.

You looked up at her and sighed. Then you took a decent bite of the tamagoyaki and gave her a forced smile before quickly looking back down at the food. "Omg..." the amazing taste caught you off guard, you really missed food. You took more bites at a faster pace and they giggled at you. You looked up confused. "What?" you said muffled with food in your mouth.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Mina plopped your phone next to you but you didn't even notice.

"Oh wow you got her out!" you heard a voice from behind you but you didn't even turn.

"They tempted me with food." you muffled and took more scoops.

"How did that actually worked this time?" You felt their hands land on top of your head, you looked up, cheeks full, and it was Sero. He bopped you on the nose and you went back to eating.

"I took her phone."

"Ohhh, smart." he leaned over and snatched one of the toast then walked into the kitchen. "Are you helping us put up Christmas decorations?"

"Why would I do that?" you shrugged.

"So it looks nice when we celebrate!"

"I don't feel like celebrating it this year..." you mumbled under your breathing while itching your eye.

"Is this why your all depressed?" Hagakure asked.

You looked at her then looked down at the food. Her pretty blunt question made you think... which wasn't good.

You saw white.

"Oh, shit um s-sorry!"

You rubbed your face and made your eyes fade, trying to calm yourself. "It's fine, you're fine..."

"For the rest of the break, you're not allowed to say 'Fine' anymore." Jirou chuckled.

You stood up, put your phone in your pocket, grabbed the empty plates and washed them with your speed, then walked out of the kitchen. "Thank you guys for the food, I'm going to bed now, wake me up anytime before new years and I'll punch you in the face." You peaked your head back into the kitchen. "Sero, if you really need it, I'll help you decorate." You didn't even wait to see his smile.

You walked down the hall and bumped into the blond on the stairs.

"Fucking watch it..." He was sitting on the stairs looking down at his phone. He only looked up after seeing your legs in front of him.

You guys were looking at each other and he didn't know what to do.

He then put his phone away and stood up. "Uh..." you two were only a stair apart from each other. He looked down at you but you didn't bother looking up.

He blindly laid his hand on the railing just for it to cover on top of yours. Your hand was cold, so was the area around you two. A couple seconds after he looked at your hands, you slid your hand out from under his and walked past him up the stairs. He stood there annoyed he couldn't even speak.

Once you closed your door and laid on the bed, you felt ice-cold tears fall down from your eyes to the side of your face to your ears.

You went back under the covers, hugging your stuffed bunny, in the same position you were in the beginning.