New New Hair

You woke up in a bundle of sweat. Your head was aching from the heat.

While you were sleeping you randomly started freezing and had the worse shivers that you buried yourself in as many covers and blankets and hoodies as you could.

Then the cold just stopped. But you were still sleeping and didn't realize.

You took off your bonnet and walked to the bathroom to wash off.

On your way, some classmates kept looking at you.

"Oh uh..." Shinsou put his arms in his shirt outside his room before stopping to stare at you.

You just thought he was looking at how wet your shirt was. "It's just sweat *achoo*, I'm fine..." you kept walking, he was confused.

Your walk over was pretty dizzy, you felt sick as if you used your quirk.

When you walked into the bathroom, Ochaco was fixing her tie in the mirror. When she looked at you, she looked up. "I thought you cut the white out..."

You scrunched your face. "What are you talking about..." You walked up to the mirror.

Oh my...

The white that you thought you cut out, it filled out most of your head.

I...I look like her...

You could see the flash of grow in your eyes.

The heat made you faint and you heard Ochaco call out to you

+++

You woke up in the living room with an ice pack on your head.

Most students already left for class but Kiri, who was sitting next to your laying body on the couch.

"What the-"

"Hey, easy." you tried getting up but he moved you back down.

"What happened?" you complied.

"Ochaco said you fainted in the bathroom. When she checked your head, you were burning up." he explained.

You sighed but it lead to a bad cough. "Why are you here?"