Hey Mom

"Does everyone have everything?" Aizawa double-checked.

"Yes sir!" they answered back.

You all had your bags and hero costumes.

"This year you are allowed to wear your costumes and act on villains with your licenses but let's not have a repeat of last year!" Aizawa looked over at Iida.

Are they talking about Stain? Didn't Endeavor save them? Did something else happen?

Once your train came through, you got on, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Izuku followed you in.

"Oh, Y/n you're going the same way?" Izuku asked.

"I guess. I'm going to Fukuoka city."

"That's just before our stop, so you are interning with Hawks! Cool!" he smiled.

I must protect him!

"W-where are you going?" you were taken aback by his adorableness, making you want to hang out with him more after this.

"Shoto invited Kachann and I to intern with him and Endeavor."

"I almost joined you guys!"

But it's fuck Endeavor lives.

You and Izuku kept talking, Todoroki was on his phone before joining your conversation, Bakugou just listened.

You looked up to your stop flashing on the screen then got up. "Bye guys!" you waved and walked off.

When you got out of the station, you made your ice motorcycle and rode to Hawks' office. You walked in and were greeted by his low amount of sidekicks. They filled you in on what you would expect just like Tokoyami while showing you your room. Hawks came and you too walked out.

"Ima tell you this right now," He looked over. "You're not going to treat me like your other sidekicks, I don't clean up after you, if you run off and do something then expect me to catch up then Ima run off and do something expecting you to catch up."

He scoffed, "Noted."

After you put your stuff in your room and changed into your hero costume, you and Hawks started off patrolling. You two were sitting on building tops, scanning the area.

"How do you feel about Endeavor?" he asked. You made a disgusted face that answered his question.

"Why?"

"I tend to visit him from time to time, when nothing is happening here, I help him out."

"Meaning I will be working alongside him and his interns."

"Yeah, just wanted to let you know, cuz we are going to see him now." he hopped off the building. You rolled your eyes and hopped off too.

+++

As you two were arriving to visit Endeavor, they seemed to be in the middle of catching a high-speed villain. "Is Endeavor trying to test their speed or something? The dude is almost at the main road." you two observed. "Too bad Ima ruin it." You sped away from Hawks' side and appeared on top of the villain's motorbike, just chilling on his windshield looking back at him.

"Hey!" you smirked but your sudden appearance made the villain serve viciously trying to get you off.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MADRAT, THIS IS MY VILLAIN!"

You looked back to him getting closer to the main road and hopped in front of the bike, lifting it up with your ice, flipping it over you so it crashes on the other side. You laid a wall of ice so his bike wouldn't slide into the main road. While flipping you grabbed onto the back of the guy's shirt and yanked him back, crashing him onto the floor. You held him there with your foot as Endeavor arrived behind you.