Announcements

"So let me get this straight," Jiro stopped drumming.

It was a couple of weeks later. You were hanging out in Jiro's room before school, playing her electric guitar. She was on her drums and Mina was dancing around the room.

Work studies was a pause so you two were finally able to hang out with Jiro since Mina didn't get to be apart of it and you were pulled out day one.

"You can sing, play the guitar, the bass, the piano, but the not drums?" you counted with her fingers.

You shrugged. "I never learned. The piano was pretty quiet of a play but once my dad got me a guitar, my mom couldn't handle any more noise, so I never learned the drums." You strummed a little melody.

"Oh, what was your first guitar?" she twirled her sticks.

"A green fender mustang."

"Oooh, those are smooth for beginners!"

"This whole instrument talk is boring." Mina huffed out and dropped onto Jiro's bed. "You two would definitely lead the music group of the school festival."

"School Festival?" you looked at them.

"Yeah, it's more of a fun event compared to the sports festival, it's coming up soon!"

"Last year we did a concert, we may do one again this year."

"OMG! You should totally sing with Jiro." Mina clapped her hands.

You scratched the back of your neck. "I don't know..."

"C'monnn. Your friend said you used to perform. So you don't have stage fright."

"I did in the beginning! Plus these are new people and I would be singing in front of you guys."

"We wouldn't judge you."

"We judged the fuck out of Mineta." Jiro countered. You two looked at her.

"As we should!" you all said in unison then giggled.

"But I don't know, maybe, I think about it."

"If it makes you feel better, you won't have to sing in front of them until we are on stage." they tried to convince you more.

"Tempting- OH SHI-," you jumped up after looking at the time on your phone. "We are going to be late." they snapped up as well, grabbing their things as fast as they could. "Grab on, I'll speed us to class." They held your hand and you guys left.

+++

Aizawa explained the school festival just like he did last year. This year it would be open to people other than U.A. students and staff.

He also explained how this year for year 2 and 3 students, they would have a school dance to look forward to. He said he would explain that when the time came before going to sleep.

"ALRIGHT AS CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, IT IS MY DUTY TO FACILITATE THE PROCESS FROM HERE!" Iida stepped onto the podium, Momo behind him. We were going to brainstorm this year's activity.

"I liked the idea we had last year!" Jiro started.

"Yeah, we should spice it up this year!" Mina added.

They both stared at you.

You swiftly turned away. "What if this year we fought to the death?"

The blond perked up and turned to you, then gave a devilish smirk. "I'm going to destroy you!"

"Try it, Kat!" you gave him the same energy.

"Kat?"

"...Kami, Kiri, did you really think I was just gonna call you Katsuki?" he rolled his eyes. The girls suddenly appeared in front of you.

How?

"C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Y/nnnn!" they begged.

"What happened?" Momo asked.

"We're trying to get Y/n to sing with Jiro," Mina explained. "But she's being stubborn."

"Y/n can sing?" Izuku wrote in his notebook.

"Yeah, her friend said she could and I really wanna hear it." The girls whined.

"Are you scared or something?" Shinsou leaned on his desk.

"Not really. It's just... new people."

"Are we going to have the same groups as last year?" Kaminari asked.

"Probably, what group would Shinsou and Y/n be in?" Iida wrote down on a sheet.

"I'll be apart of the dance crew I guess," he shrugged. "I can't play an instrument and my quirk isn't good for special effects."

"And Y/n is coming with us!" Mina put her arm around you.

"What? No, she's not. She's playing with us." Jiro pulled your arm and held you around her arm.

"Y/n can you dance?"

"Yes-"

"Then she's coming with us!" Mina pulled you back.

It was like they were playing tug of war with you.

"Why don't you guys ask what she would want?" Izuku and the class sweatdropped as their eyes went back and forth.

"If you want me to sing, why would you want me dancing with everyone?" you muttered lowly but the girls stopped.

"Wait... you will sing?" grins formed on their faces.

"Will it make you guys stop fighting?" they shook their heads in unison. You sighed. "Then yeah I guess-AHH"

"EEEE! Take her!" Mina pushed you into Jiro and you two fell to the ground.

"Too bad I wanted to see her in uniform." Mineta pouted.

"What would she be playing?"

"Considering what she can play, I'll put her on guitar." Jiro rubbed her head.

"Three guitars? Isn't that a bit much?" Momo wrote down.

"I am willing to join the effects team, the F chord is still getting the better of me." Tokoyami offered.

"That's it! Everybody's role in the festival has been decided!"

The Band TeamMomo on KeyboardBakugou on DrumsDenki and You on GuitarJiro on BassYou and Jiro singing

The Band Team
Momo on Keyboard
Bakugou on Drums
Denki and You on Guitar
Jiro on Bass
You and Jiro singing

The Effects Team
Koda, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Sero, Aoyama, Izuku, and Todoroki

The Dance Team
Tsu, Mina, Aoyama, Iida, Izuku, Shinsou, Sato, Ojiro, Mineta, Ochaco, Hakagure, and Shoji

"Starting tomorrow, we start hard work!" he got pumped before Aizawa got class back in session.